- "Drum loaded semi-automatic grenade launcher."
- — Create-A-Class Description.
The MM1 is incredibly powerful, with a massive magazine storage of 24 rounds. However, the player's mobilty is highly decreased while the MM1 is equipped, and the rate of fire is very low, more so than the War Machine. The MM1 has no iron ights, so instead, the player zooms in and the reticule stays on-screen to stand in for the lack of sights.
- Despite it having 24 rounds in each magazine, its Create-A-Class image appears to have only 12 tubes in its cylinder.
- The MM1 Grenade Launcher only ever appears once in the campaign, in the hands of Jonas Savimbi, and is never obtainable in any form until it is unlocked for the loadout screen.
- The MM1 will clip through the ground if swapped for another weapon.