|Publisher(s)||Warner Bros. Records Inc.|
|Released||September 17th, 2018|
The song serves as the main easter egg song of the Zombies map IX, and can be activated by shooting four colored coins each hidden in one of the four towers. The locations are:
- Red Coin - In the Burial Chamber of the Ra Tower, behind a chest to the right of the room’s Mystery Box location.
- Green Coin - Outside the left barrier in the entrance of the Danu Tower, on the underside of a wooden platform.
- Blue Coin - On the side of a wall in the grated-off hole in the entrance of the Odin Tower.
- Pink Coin - In the Zeus Altar Room of the Zeus Tower, on the side of the base of the statue adjacent from the Titan wallbuy.
- The front cover of Mad Hatter, drawn by artist Simon Bisley, depicts Scarlett Rhodes, Stanton Shaw, Bruno Delacroix and Diego Necalli in the Zombies map IX.