- "Keep hitting 'em with the Two Forty Bravos! Get more men moving on the left flank!"
- — Marshall in "Whiskey Hotel"
Retaking the White House
He presumably commanded U.S. forces during the defense of Washington D.C. After the EMP, he gathered some of the stranded U.S. soldiers to assault Whiskey Hotel to prevent friendly airstrikes that were planned for Washington, D.C. He is first mentioned by Pvt. Vaughan in "Second Sun". He is seen informing Sgt. Foley's squad about the new objective: take back the White House. He is then seen in the level "Whiskey Hotel" when Foley's squad emerges from the President's bunker, providing them with new orders and observing the battle from afar. He presumably survives the battle, as they are successful in retaking Washington D.C.
- Marshall will disappear after the player reaches the West Wing.
- Colonel Marshall's name is not abbreviated in subtitles but is abbreviated when the player points their crosshairs at him.
- Before and after being talked to, Colonel Marshall will have a static, immovable model.