Attempt to capture Rojas
He was seen in the level "Takedown", chasing Rojas' assistant through the streets with Captain "Soap" MacTavish, Sergeant Gary "Roach" Sanderson, Ghost, and Royce. Later, Meat went with Roach and Royce to the favelas to hunt down Rojas. Royce ordered Meat to clear the area of civilians, only to alert the local militia, Meat, Royce and Roach then fought through the Favela. Meat was eventually overwhelmed and killed.
* Meat's appearance can be Canadian wearing complete olive green clothing (As Canadian Task Force soldiers are the only ones with olive green t-shirts), or Indigenous Australian with the same appearance as the driver at the start of the level.
* His model can change after taking down Rojas' assistant.
* Even if the player successfully manages to save Royce and Meat at the beginning, they will have no chance of survival as the level progresses, as they are not scripted to continue, so when they leave the first neighborhood, they instantly are killed by sniper fire similar to that of the sniper fire in "Team Player".
* He is shown to be multilingual, as he is able warn the civilians in Portuguese, the native tongue of Brazil. He starts by saying "Este lugar não é seguro" meaning "This place isn't safe".
* He can also look exactly like Royce.
* At the picture at the end of the credits, he can be seen on the bottom right.
* It is impossible for Royce to die before Meat.
* Meat holds a Glock 18 as his sidearm, although he never gets a chance to use it.
* In an Easter Egg in "O Cristo Redentor", Ghost, Royce, and Meat all spawn outside of the map, where they would usually start their chase on Rojas' assistant at the intersection. If the player is able to exit and find them, they are able to be killed by the player without being penalized for friendly fire.
* Meat is mentioned in Soap's Journal. Oddly, Soap claims that it was Rojas' Assistants' shooting spree that killed Meat, when in fact it was Driver who died due to the spree and Meat died later in the favela. Soap also mentions that Meat's serial number is "KL8102".