|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
The Medic's main role is to protect his/her team through enhancements to revive speeds. Upgrading the class will enhance the movement speed, enhance the regeneration of teammates, and even be able to ignore the lingering effects of gas clouds.
The Medic Upgrade will severely increase health regeneration speed and automatically revive anyone that is in the medic's area of effect circle.
As a whole, the medic is a class that is very much team-oriented. Most of the medic's upgrades only apply when playing with multiple people, so Medic is a less attractive class option in solo play as a result.
- Revive allies more quickly.
- +1 (Cost: 1): Move faster + increased protection while reviving others.
- +2 (Cost: 1): Longer sprint + teammates near you regenerate health faster. (Heal 40% faster & heal while being damaged.)
- +3 (Cost: 2): Ignore ongoing damage from gas clouds.
- +4 (Cost: 3): Very fast movement + unlimited distance team health regeneration.
- Medic Upgrade: Creates a circle around the Medic of healing energy, and increases health regeneration immensely inside the circle. Additionally, any downed players will be revived instantly if inside the circle. Upgrading causes it to last longer. This will not affect dead players.
- Downed players may call out for a medic if there is one in the game.
- When using the armory upgrade, the player will say "Deploying med gas" or some variation of this.