- "Deploys explosive traps that connect to create lethal tripwires."
- — Description
The Mesh Mine is a piece of Special Issue Equipment featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
The Mesh Mine is a piece of Special Issue equipment exclusive to Tavo "Nomad" Rojas. It allows the use of a slingshot to launch trip mines that will form a laser tripwire if they have a clear path to touch. Multiple mines can be linked to form larger and more complex tripwires. It can be found and used by anyone in Blackout.
- Can place two Mines per charge.
- Can connect up to four mines.
- Separate Mines to lengthen tripwire.
- Plant Mines apart to cover two points.
- Slingshot at enemy for minor damage.
- In the official Multiplayer reveal trailer, the Mesh Mine was capable of placing three mines in a triangular pattern instantly, twice.