The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Please expand the article as well as you can!
- "What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what! Navigate this bite-size battlefield for a larger-than-life experience."
- — Map description
- "What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what!"
- — In-game description
- There are flies around the map. When they are shot, they will "explode" into two pieces which will disappear when they touch the ground. If the player gets too close to a fly, it will fly away.
- Ants can also be found around the map as well. If shot, they will explode.
- A few ladybirds can also be found on the map. They cannot be destroyed and when shot, they will be unharmed and will simply lazily fly to another nearby piece of terrain.
- The map features Dr. Monty's Cream Soda. On the bottle it says "There is nothing in this beverage that's any good for you, so you might as well just not drink it."
- Inspection of the ingredients of various beverages reveals several amusing findings; Oomphf Soda states it contains 16mg of "Concentrated Evil", while Phat City Homebrew bottles state they contain 16mg of "Lethargy" and 15mg of "Phat." Dr. Monty's Cream Soda apparently contains 7% of Uranium 235. Numerous beverages state they contain 15g of "Not Sugar" and 4g of "Pigeon"
- Beach Pizza boxes have a warning that they are 100% "not eco friendly" and thus should never be recycled, "not even a little bit." Curiously, the Pizza boxes apparently have an order date of August 5th, 2016.
- Phat City Homebrew boxes state that the drink contains nothing good for you and therefore one should not even bother to drink them. Sure enough, the box lists the drink as having no vitamins of any kind in it.
- The map contains newspapers with news of Coalescence's DNI and the Singapore storms. The DNI article about a talks a guy named Travis who lost his two hands in a motorcycle accident and uses DNI, among other things.