|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
- "What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what! Navigate this bite-size battlefield for a larger-than-life experience."
- — Map description
- "What’s better than a BBQ on a hot summer day? A miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table, that’s what!"
- — In-game description
Dynamic Elements[edit | edit source]
- There are flies around the map. When they are shot, they will "explode" into two pieces which will disappear when they touch the ground. If the player gets too close to a fly, it will fly away.
- Ants can also be found around the map as well. If shot, they will explode.
- A few ladybirds can also be found on the map. They cannot be destroyed and when shot, they will be unharmed and will simply lazily fly to another nearby piece of terrain.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Inspection of the ingredients of various beverages reveals several amusing findings; Oomphf Soda states it contains 16mg of "Concentrated Evil", while Phat City Homebrew bottles state they contain 16mg of "Lethargy" and 15mg of "Phat." Dr Monty's Cream Soda apparently contains an unspecified amount of Uranium 235.
- Numerous beverages state they contain 15g of "Not Sugar" and 4g of "Pigeon"
- Beach Pizza boxes have a warning that they are 100% "not eco friendly" and thus should never be recycled, "not even a little bit." Curiously, the Pizza boxes apparently have an order date of August 5th, 2016.
- Phat City Homebrew boxes state that the drink contains nothing good for you and therefore one should not even bother to drink them. Sure enough, the box lists the drink as having no vitamins of any kind in it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Reference[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.