|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
- "I'm hit, I'm hit!
I'm sorry, man, they got me- I'm sorry.
I'll get you inside, buddy!"
- — Mikey after he gets shot
"Mikey" is a character featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Mikey is a member of the United States Marine Corps. Although last name and rank are randomly generated, therefore unknown, Mikey's existence is confirmed through an in-game event that happens just as Captain Price orders the team to retreat from the wall and hold off the Al-Qatala forces. As this happens, Mikey is wounded and his buddy runs over to save him, and despite his pleas to be left behind, his buddy insists on trying to get him to safety, and they are both killed. As he runs up to the wall to try and fire at the Al-Qatala forces, he is shot several times and falls, wounded. As he then says that he's down, a fellow Marine tries to save him as Mikey grabs his M1911 and weakly fires. Price angrily tells the other Marine to leave Mikey, however the Marine ignores Price and drags Mikey next to a door before being shot himself. Mikey later dies from blood loss shortly after.
- His appearance is always a Marine with a beard, but will sometimes appear with orange glasses.
- His corpse disappears after the player takes the laser designator from the armory.
- After being wounded, his M4A1 is dropped and can be used by the player.
- It is impossible to save him.
- He will always have the callsign "Romeo 4-6", which is odd, since the two Marines who assist Garrick and Hadir to eliminate the mortar teams also have the same callsign.