Perk-a-Cola that is featured in the game mode Zombies. It was introduced in the Zombie map Moon. It allows the player to hold three guns at once, all of which can be Pack-A-Punched. It seems to be the Zombies counterpart for Overkill.
It costs 4000 points to buy, making it the most expensive Perk-a-Cola available to date. When purchased, the player won't see any effect except for the symbol appearing in their HUD. When the player goes to buy their next weapon, the prompt will still state that taking it will replace the currently selected weapon, but in reality it will take its place in the third slot. Its HUD color is dark green, yet when drunk it appears a dark red.
- Fully Armed and Operational - In Moon, acquire 3 Pack-A-Punched weapons at the same time.
- This is the most expensive Perk-a-Cola to date.
- According to Dempsey, Mule Kick tastes like beer, but Takeo states that it tastes like cola.
- If one goes down with this perk and three guns, the gun in the player's third slot will be removed.
- The name follows the tradition of taking a drinks name and putting it in a perk. The perks name is taken from the alcoholic mixer, Mule Kick.
- This is the only Perk-a-Cola machine to not feature a jingle, due to the machine's location in the vacuum of space. However, this can be contradicted by PhD Flopper and Deadshot Daiquiri still retaining thier jingles even with decompresion and the vacuum of space. This suggests that Treyarch did not develop a jingle.
- This Perk-a-cola HUD icon is similar to the Overkill perk in Call of Duty 4 and World at War.
- This is the only Perk-a-Cola so far where the HUD and the drink's color do not match.
- It has the same bottle storage as Speed Cola and other features from perk-a-cola machines.
- Mule Kick can be drunk while the P.E.S is equiped.