Call Of Duty : Black Ops Cold War
- "Bullets deal fire damage. Each bullet has a chance to apply a burn effect on normal enemies dealing 10% of their maximum health in fire damage over 5 seconds (3 second cooldown).."
- — In-game description
Napalm burst can be equipped on any weapon at the Pack-A-Punch for 2000 essence or activated by Elemental Pop. Every bullet fired from a weapon with Napalm Burst equipped has a chance to set a zombie on fire, dealing 5% of their maximun health (if upgraded to Tier 1) and continous fire damage for 5 seconds equaling 10% of their maximum health. The Ammo Mod will then enter a 3 second cooldown before usable again. This effect can activate on all type of zombies, including Elites by upgrading napalm burst to tier IV using Aetherium Crystals
Without any level requirement, players can upgrade Napalm Burst's effects with the use of Aetherium Crystals.
- Tier I - Initial burn effect deals 5% of enemy maximum health in fire damage.
- Tier II - Increase burn duration to 10 seconds.
- Tier III - Double burn effect damage.
- Tier IV- Special enemies can be burned
- Tier V- On A burned enemy kill, the enemy explodes spreading the effect to 5 nearby normal enemies.