- "Spetsnaz, Special Weapons Company, selected for technological skill and familiarity with Western culture (Hollywood action movies). Though top of the charts in performance, Verdansk is his first active combat deployment."
- — In-game Biography
Biography[edit | edit source]
Nikodim Rodionovich Egorov served two years in the 24th Special Purpose Brigade of the Spetsnaz in Irkutsk where he specialized in state-of-the-art and prototype weapons systems. He also idealized Spetsnaz veteran Staff Sergeant Dmitry Bale.
Egorov applied for selection into Spetsgruppa В or "Vympel" to take part in counter-terrorism operations citing a desire to "fight real evil", referring to Al-Qatala attacks in Urzikstan and abroad. After 18 months, Egorov passed the Vympel selection and was directly deployed into Allegiance's active duty by Sergent Kamarov for his expertise in Western culture. During that time, Nikodim developed a rapport with Yegor Novak from the Chimera unit.
In March 2020, Al-Qatala's new leader Khaled Al-Asad launched a full-scale assault against Verdansk in Kastovia. Operators from Coalition and Allegiance were deployed to Verdansk to stop Al-Qatala as part of the Armistice initiative.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rodion blood type is O-.
- Rodion's dominant eye is the left eye.
- Rodion's vision is 21/22.
- Rodion's dossier is found in Operation Headhunter
- Rodion is encouraged to have positive interactions with the Coalition forces, specifically the American operators.
- The uniform Rodion wears in his intro video is similar to the Recon skin of the Season One Battle Pass, albeit without a helmet.
- He is wearing the helmet on the calling card obtained by completing his operator mission.