The ORTHRUS is a variation of the Hound robot in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Used by Winslow Accord and the CDP, it originated in Switzerland and, as such was designed by the Coalescence Corporation.
A variant of the hugely successful Hound battlefield platform, the Orthrus is fitted with an additional front facing blast shield to improve its battlefield survivability. However, the increased weight does limit the platform's stamina on deployment.
- Designed by: Coalescence Corporation Defense Division
- Number built: 300,000+
- Weight: 0.85 tons, w/o weapons package
- Length: 90 centimeters
- Width: 90 centimeters
- Height: 1.0 meters (can extend to be 2.0 meters)
- Armor: Ceramic composite; blast shield
- Active Defenses:
- Engine: 120hp electric motor; 150 Nm torque capable
- Fuel capacity: 2-gallon capacity 1.5kwH flow battery