- "Push the SDF forces out of the refinery on Saturn's moon Titan."
- — In-game description
- "Pumping station tower destruction confirmed. Retribution was contacted by Olympus Mons and ordered to Retreat from the AO. Captain Reyes's Jackal was hit and he was forced to eject but subsequently rescued by a Tigris shuttle."
- — AA-Report
"Operation Burn Water" is the fourth campaign level in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- Nick Reyes (playable, W.I.A.)
- Nora Salter
- E3N "Ethan" (W.I.A.)
- Usef Omar
- Sean Brooks
- Todd Kashima
- Lee Boggs
- Nunez (K.I.A.)
- Salen Kotch
- Maureen Ferran
- Bryant Ling
- Main article: Operation Burn Water/Transcript
- Operation Burn Water (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Operation Burn Water."
- The Longest Day (100 / Gold Trophy ) - Complete all single-player missions on Veteran difficulty.
- It is possible to save all vehicles (including the two APCs) if the player is quick enough to destroy the enemy C12. However, this does not affect the gameplay, since they would still act as if they were destroyed.
- SDF weapons will remain suppressed throughout mission.
- SDF's weapons in mission change depending on the weapons of choice the player chooses. The most common weapons are suppressed Volk or Type-2 assault rifles. At some occasions such as infiltrating the terminal station, they'll posses suppressed R3Ks. There is an extremely rare chance for SDF to have weapons the Marine team uses such as suppressed KBAR-32 and NV4 assault rifles. Otherwise, Volks and Type-2s seem to be the most common from SDF troops in mission. Although, a specific SMG, pistol and shotgun seem to be randomly selected for the SDF.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.