|Operation Port Armor|
|Previous level||Black Sky|
|Next level||Operation Burn Water|
Operation Taken Dagger
|Game||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Team||Special Combat Air Recon|
|Place||The Gateway Port, Luna, Earth's Orbit|
Infil the Lunar Terminal.
Secure the Lunar Terminal and repel the SDF forces.
Meet up with the allied Coast Guard.
Repel the SDF forces from the cargo hangar.
Board your Jackal.
|Enemies||Settlement Defense Front|
- "Take back the Gateway port on the Moon."
- — In-game description
- "Lieutenant Reyes, with the support of Staff Sergeant Omar, and his men were able to push back the SDF incursion and return the Lunar Gateway port to UNSA control."
- — AA-Report
"Operation Port Armor" is the third campaign level in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- Nick Reyes (playable)
- Nora Salter
- E3N "Ethan"
- Usef Omar
- Sean Brooks
- Todd Kashima
- Maureen Ferran
Most-Wanted Board Edit
- Bradley Fillion (K.I.A.)
Weapon Loadout Edit
- Operation Port Armor (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Operation Port Armor."
- The Longest Day (100 / Gold Trophy ) - Complete all single-player missions on Veteran difficulty.
- The AA-Report states that Reyes is a Lieutenant, despite being promoted to Commander prior to the mission.
- Originally, the "Boarding Party" section of the mission was suppose to be its own Ship Assault mission known as "Operation Thermopylae".
- The Boarding Party's briefing shows a Destroyer, while it is shown at the actual mission that it was a Carrier instead.