- "Semi-automatic charged energy launcher. Deploys volatile plasma charges that explode for extreme splash damage."
- — In-game description
The P-LAW is an energy launcher featured in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
The P-LAW can be found in the armory in Operation Taken Dagger, prominently positioned by a suit upgrade console. Once scanned into the player's inventory, it can be accessed as a secondary heavy weapon for loadout selection.
- Weapon Type - Launcher
- Bullet Type - Energy
- Special Features - Proximity Detonation
The P-LAW is unlocked at level 20.
The P-LAW is available from the Magic Wheel for 950 points. It is available for customization at level 26. When Pack-a-Punched, it becomes the Knight's Rider.
- "AO_POWERSHOT_MARK_IIIOT_MARK II" can be seen written on the left side of the weapon.
- There is also a bar code on the same side of the weapon along with a caution sticker.
- "RELEASE" and "LOCK" can be seen written on the custom reflex sight.
- The name of the Pack-a-Punched variant of the P-LAW, Knight's Rider, is a reference to the TV series, Knight Rider.