- "Wishful thinking won’t keep you safe in New Orleans' war-torn French Quarter, where a local bombed-out parish plays host to a smaller-sized Multiplayer Map well suited for those who want to run-and-gun amidst the city's rubble."
- — Official Description on the Call of Duty ELITE Content Calendar
Parish is a multiplayer map in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It is part of Content Pack 9 for Call of Duty ELITE subscribers. The map is located in the US city of New Orleans. In the center of the map is the Saint Kevin's Catholic Parish, which is destroyed and bombed. There is a clothing store and a bar nearby which players can access, and a wasteland of wrecked hovercrafts, vehicles and transport trucks.
- There is a sign inside the bombed church that reads "Couples that game together stay together."
- On a sign, it shows that the priest for the church is named "Father T. McCool", a reference to the Raven Software environmental artist Trey McCool.
- There are four teddy bears scattered around the map; one is on the restaurant balcony, one is on the balcony in the church, another is in a dressing room, and one is on a chair outside the map.