- "Introduced in 1944 by Germany."
- — In-Game description
Pea Pattern is the fifth weapon camouflage unlocked on any customizable weapon on Call of Duty: WWII's multiplayer. Its design is based on the 'Pea Dot' or 'Erbsenmuster' (literally translated to 'Pea Pattern') late-war combat uniforms issued to and worn by Waffen-SS soldiers. German Army (Heer) soldiers were never issued equipment or clothing using this SS-trademarked camouflage, but regulations were not always followed and therefore Army soldiers can be seen wearing it in historical photographs.
- Assault Rifles: 30 Headshots
- Submachine Guns: 30 Headshots
- Light Machine Guns: 30 Headshots
- Sniper Rifles: 30 One Shot Kills
- Shotguns: 30 One Shot Kills
- Pistols: 30 Headshots
- Launchers: Destroy 30 scorestreak vehicles
- Melee: 60 Kills