The Phantom has a similar appearance to the Hunter albeit having a blue detail. Its body surrounds in electricity whenever it jumps and activates its invisibility.
The Phantom acts similar to a Hunter, the only difference is its ability to go invisible while jumping. Hypno Knives also work on the Phantom. Although it seems like the Phantom has died, the blue outline from the Hypno Knife disappears whenever the Phantom jumps.
- The fashion in which the Phantom cloaks itself is similar to the optical camouflage used by the titular aliens of the Predator franchise.
- They act similarly to Stalkers from Borderlands 2.
- While invisible, the Phantom leaves a very thin smoke trail indicating where it is located, but players must have a very keen eye to see it.
- The Phantom can be damaged while it's invisible.
- The Phantom has more health than a Hunter and is stronger and more agile. Therefore, it is arguably one of the most valuable Cryptids to convert with a Hypno Knife.