The Portable Minigun Turret is an Equalizer featured in Extinction. Once activated, players can choose where the Turret can be placed. Unlike the Sentry Gun, the Turret needs a player in order to operate. In addition, it can overheat.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- A placeable turret, capable of delivering blistering firepower. (100-round capacity)
- +1 (Cost: 1): Larger ammo capacity and a much faster spin-up time. (125-round capacity)
- +2 (Cost: 1): Maximum damage at all distances, and a slightly larger ammo capacity. (150-round capacity)
- +3 (Cost: 2): Armor piercing ammo rips through the headplates of Hunters. (175-round capacity)
- +4 (Cost: 3): Maximum ammo capacity and explosive bullets. (200-round capacity)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.