A timeline of events of the "Infinite Warfare Universe".
- Orville and Wilbur Wright created the first plane that can fly known as the Wright Flyer.
- The 1st Aero Squadron is formed.
- World War I begins.
- Voisin III becomes the first plane to shoot down enemy aircraft.
Between 1914 and 1918Edit
- Several dogfights continue throughout the war.
- The Fokker E.I plane becomes the first plane with a machine gun.
- Manfred von Richthofen gets the nickname "The Red Baron" and wins 79-80 battles during WWI.
- The Fokker Dr.I plane is created.
- World War I ends.
- Robert H. Goddard creates and sells liquid rocket fuel.
- Charles Lindbergh reaches transatlantic flight with his plane the Spirit of St. Louis.
- Amelia Earhart becomes the first female pilot to fly across the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Supermarine Spitfire makes its first flight.
- The Mitsubishi Zero makes its first flight.
- World War II begins.
- The P-51 Mustang makes its first flight.
- The Messerschmitt 262 becomes the first jet-powered plane.
- The V2 Rocket becomes the first artificial object to reach space.
- Operation Paperclip is created and recruits former Nazi scientists for building rockets.
- World War II ends.
- The X-1 makes its first flight.
- President Truman signs the Truman Doctrine, beginning the Cold War.
- The F-86 Sabre makes its first flight and becomes the first subsonic jet.
- Chuck Yeager becomes the first pilot to break the sound barrier.
- The MiG-15 makes its first flight.
- The D-558-II makes its first flight.
- Scott Crossfield becomes the first pilot to reach Mach 2
- The MiG-21 makes its first flight.
- The F-106 makes its first flight.
- The F4 makes its first flight.
- NASA is founded.
- The Titan-I rocket makes its first flight.
- The X-15 makes its first flight.
- Earth's population reaches 3 Billion.
- Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin becomes the first human to reach space.
- The Vostok-I becomes the first rocket to successfully reach space.
- Robert White becomes the first pilot to reaches Mach 6.
- The Mariner-II is launched.
- The MiG-23 makes its first flight and becomes the first Soviet jet equipped with look down/shoot down radar tech.
- The Saturn V makes its first flight.
- The Top Gun Program is established after radar guided missiles become difficult to menuever from.
- Neil Armstrong becomes the first human to land on the moon.
- The Apollo 11 becomes the first spacecraft to land on the moon.
- The F-14 makes its first flight.
- The Voyager-II is launched.
- The Voyager-I is launched.
- The STS-I is launched.
- The Soviet Union collapses, ending the Cold War.
- The Sojourner lands on Mars.
- The ISS is launched.
- The first of the two Exploration Rovers known as Spirit lands on Mars.
- The second of the two Exploration Rovers known as Opportunity lands on Mars.
- Earth's population reaches 7 billion.
- The Curiosity lands on mars.
- The F-155 makes its first flight.
- The F-188 makes its first flight.
- The F-222 makes its first flight.
- The F-356 makes its first flight.
- Air-to-air battles peak for air dominance.
- Dogfighting decreases in exchange for drones and long range attacks.
- The GQ-1 is created.
- The GQ-8 is created.
- The FR-12 is created.
- The X31-BCZ is launched.
- The SSO RVLV is launched.
- Unmanned drones become perfered over manned jets.
- The OP37 makes its first flight.
- The F/A-27C makes its first flight.
- The F/A-ZZ makes its first flight.
- The XC40-C is launched.
- The XC450-CF is launched.
- Earth's population reaches 16 billion.
- XRB-333 Resuable Space Cargo/Bomber makes its first flight.
- It's equipped with hybrid rocket engine refinement that allow single stage to stage orbit.
- Detactable boosters are still used.
- Due to a resource crisis and a dwindling atmosphere, the United Nations ignite a massive wave of off-world colonization to resolve these issues. Most planets and moons within the Sol System are colonized.
- Mars is colonized by a multi-national and a private contracted effort
- Mars population reaches 100 million.
- The first Space Elevator Dock is completed and Large Scale Rapid Prototyping lowers cost for space vehicles.
- The MSQ-4 Series is introduced.
- First module is a small resuable cargo craft modified for Mars commute.
- Second and third modle are smaller space craft developed to defend and observe fleets from competition.
- The Space Renaissance begins as political conflicts decline to focus on global resources.
- Entreprenuers enter compeition for market share speed developments.
- Hundreds of space resources companies are reduced to a few.
- Space corportations merge, buy, and sabotage eachother.
- With in 55 years, 32 companies become 3.
- The Space Cargo Carrier Series is introduced.
- The 2nd GEN carriers are fitted with weapons for defense.
- FTL Drives are introduced, reducing interstellar travel times from months to days.
- The 3rd GEN FTL energy efficiancy reduces travel from days to minutes.
- The 4th GEN FTL Drive reduces the size and energy requirements, reducing travel from days to seconds.
- Mars population reaches 900 million.
- Earth's population reaches 30 billion.
- After a drone hacking incident, manned fighters return.
- Special Combat Air Recon (SCAR) is established.
- The Manned S-JSF Multi-purpose Fighters from Atmosphere/Sphere makes its first flight.
- Settlement Defense Front is established to maintain martial law in off-world territories.
- The SDF refuses to ship cargo to Earth and goes on strike and Earth sends troops to apply pressure.
- One young soldier accidentally fires and kills an SDF Soldier and the Mars Massacre happens in realliation.
- SDF declares war on the nations of Earth, igniting the Secession Wars.
- Sgt. Omar's father survives two plane crashes in the battle for Deimos.
1 ASW (After Secession Wars)Edit
- After a year of fighting, Earth and SDF's political leaders meet on Pluto's moon, Charon, to negotiate the Charon Accords. This ultimately brings an end to the Secession Wars, whilst limiting both sides' abilities to expand further into the solar system.
- SDF secures Mars's sovereignty through the Accords
Sometime between 1 and 31 ASWEdit
- The nations of Earth and their colonies band together to form the UNSA to regulate the trade of resources with the SDF and SATO is formed as a deterrent against SDF's military might.
- Ignoring the Charon Accords, SDF begins to expand into the UNSA controlled Neptune and Uranus Clusters, killing numerous UNSA civilians in the process.
- Captain Audrey "Mac" MaCallum resigns from her position as the Captain of Retribution, deeming herself unfit.
- Captain John Alder becomes the captain of Retribution
- Further violating the Charon Accords, SDF captures the UNSA controlled Saturn Cluster and its vital refueling stations.
- Operation Riah begins.
- SDF launches an attack on a UNSA black site on Europa, retrieving data on the SPAR project.
- Fleet Week begins within UNSA.
- Petty Officer First Class E3N "Ethan", a battle robot with human emotions, is presented to Lieutenant Nick Reyes and Nora Salter.
- Riah hijack the AATIS guns in Geneva, crippling much of the UNSA fleet as SDF ships appear.
- After a brief skirmish, the guns are secured back into SATO grasp and SDF sleeper-cell Riah is captured.
- SATO fleet engages SDF fleet in ship-to-ship combat outside Earth's atmosphere.
- After destroying the attacking fleet, Olympus Mons arrives and destroys most of the SATO fleet.
- Concurrent with the assault on Earth, SDF launches an attack on the Lunar Gateway.
- In Operation Taken Dagger, SCAR Team 1 and Marines rescued several engineers captured and retrieved the P-LAW.
- Captain Lieutenant Radoslav Barkov was killed.
- In Operation Phoenix, SCAR Team 1 and Marines managed to take an SDF Prototype Skelter.
- In Operation D-Con, SCAR Team 1 and Marines breached the SDS Hellas and secured a chemical weapon, before destroying the ship and the rest of those weapons.
- In Operation Deep Execute, SCAR Team 1 took out Vice Admiral Caleb Thies and Captain 1st Ranks Oren Emin and Khosi Siyada.
- UNSA launches Operation Burn Water on Titan and successfully destroys the SDF's critical refueling stations.
- The quarry on Vesta-3 has been interfered by SDF, turning its robot workers against the men.
- Operation Dark Quarry takes place to rescue the facility's workers.
- SCAR team and the Marines managed to save the majority of the workers.
- One of the workers, Lee, failed to board the ship on time. Staff Sergeant Usef Omar tried to rescue that worker but failed to do so. This result in both of them incinerated by the daylight on Vesta-3.
- Corporal Sean Brooks is promoted to the rank of Sergeant by Captain Nick Reyes and is given command over all Marines aboard the Retribution, in place of Omar.
- Back to Retribution, the attack on Tigris by Olympus Mons is reported to Captain Reyes.
- Moments later, it is confirmed that the Tigris is destroyed, and all its crew K.I.A.
- After Operation Burn Water, Operation Sudden Death was conducted in surprise and takes out 5 SDF A-JAK Cutters and several Skelters.
- SATO launches Operation Black Flag in an attempt to lure the SDF fleet into the AATIS array.
- The prisoner escort is compromised, Akeel Min Riah escaped.
- Nick Reyes tracks him down the city and corners him on the top of the annex. However, Riah is ready for this and counterattacks Reyes.
- Riah destroyed the ATTIS guns, cut his Transponder out and destroys it, and died.
- SDF fleet arrives, the Olympus Mons destroys the UNSA HQ, killing Admiral Raines.
- SCAR Team One hijacks Olympus Mons and successfully take control of it.
- Admiral Salen Kotch is killed by Captain Nick Reyes.
- SATO launches Operation Blood Storm in an attempt to cripple the SDF war effort by attacking Tharsis Shipyard. Using The Olympus Mons, now affiliated with SATO, to ram into the shipyard.
- The Olympus Mons managed to cripple several SDF ships, before being overrun.
- The Retribution lost its altitude, and gets into the path of Olympus Mons, Reyes ordered the Mons to dodge and saved the Retribution.
- Both ships crashlanded on Mars.
- The crew managed to regroup and carries on the last mission: Destroy the Shipyard.
- Due to the air interceptions' presence, the crew will have to use the elevator to get on.
- Lieutenant Victor "Gator" Diallo is killed during the ground fight.
- The crew fights through and successfully reaches the elevator. The Marines hold off while SCAR team head up the elevator.
- Chief Warrant Officer Maynard "Griff" Griffin exchange his position with Sergent Sean Brooks, assuming command of the marines, and remained on the ground. He is then killed.
- Mid-way, an ambush from SDF is anticipated, so Reyes, Lieutenant Nora Salter, and Lieutenant Commander Audrey "Mac" MaCallum dispatch to destroy the ambush.
- Mid-way through the dispatch, the trio come across a robot capsule, so they decide to disable it.
- Mac is caught by the bot in the pods after she saves Reyes, and is caught in an explosion they planted. Preventing the exploded pod, and further pods, from reaching the battlefield below.
- The crew reaches the Shipyard in safety. All crew members, except Ethan and Reyes, board a weapon-disabled SDF Destroyer in an attempt to escape the shipyard after destroying it.
- Due to the air interceptions' presence, the crew will have to use the elevator to get on.
- Tharisis Shipyard is destroyed, along with much of the SDF fleet. This came at the cost of many SATO's men.
- Ethan self-destructs on Reyes' command, unlocking the weapon system of SDF Destroyer.
- Captain Nick Reyes executed his final order on Salter to fire on his position, causing him to float in space. Debris hits his helmet, breaking it, and making Reyes suffer to death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.