A timeline of events in the universe of the Modern Warfare reboot.
- Jamal "The Butcher" Rahar is born in Urzikstan.
- Rogue Russian general Roman Barkov and his forces invade Urzikstan.
- Fatima Karim dies as a result of artillery bombing.
- Walid Karim is killed by J-12 in attempt to protect his and Fatima's children Farah and Hadir.
- J-12 is killed by Farah Karim.
- Farah and Hadir attempt to flee Urzikstan, but get captured by young Barkov.
- The CIA called on Kate Laswell to supervise a SAD “black site” program.
- Farah Karim led an escape from the Tobrak prison camp, fighting alongside Lt. John Price's SAS unit.
- John Price is promoted to Captain.
- "Alex" joins the Special Activities Division (SAD) of the CIA.
- Omar "The Wolf" Sulaman declares his split with western-backed forces.
- Kyle Garrick enlists in the British Army.
- Omar "The Wolf" Sulaman is severely injured in a Russian airstrike, losing most of his vision.
- "Alex"’s units played a key role in ensuring definitive victories against emerging terrorist networks.
- "Alex" along with a team of Marine Raiders are sent to secure Barkov's chemical weapons in Verdansk, Kastovia. The operation fails as the team are killed and the poison gas is stolen by Urzik insurgents., leaving “Alex” the sole survivor.
- Al-Qatala launches a terrorist attack in Piccadilly Circus, London, England.
- "Alex" is sent to take part in a ULF-led attack on a Russian airbase.
- The SAS raids a townhouse occupied by members of the Al-Qatala in Camden Town, London, England.
- Al-Qatala and its supporters, aided by Jamal "The Butcher" Rahar, besiege the U.S. Embassy in Urzikstan after the capture of The Wolf.
- The Wolf is rescued by The Butcher.
- "Alex", Kyle Garrick, Captain Price and Farah with her militia launch a successful attack on Barkov's chemical factory in Borjomi, Georgia.
- Farah Karim kills Roman Barkov.
- Alex is killed in the chemical plant explosion.
- Victor Zakhaev is attempting to replace Barkov, using his power to free Hadir for his further assistance.
- Al-Qatala, led by a new leader Khaled Al-Asad, also known as "The Ascendant", invades and overruns Verdansk.
- Captain Price discuss with Laswell into a Café. They decided to form "Task Force 141" and set on recruiting:
- Al-Qatala, led by Khaled Al-Asad, gain new resources and launch an offensive that overwhelms Russian forces not far from Verdansk.
- Nikolai and Price are informed of the new threat by Laswell.
- Kamarov, an FSB agent, informs Nikolai and Price that the West and Russia will cooperate to contain the new threat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.