A timeline of events in Sledgehammer Games' "Nazi Zombies Timeline". It features events from the Call of Duty series from 1122 until an unknown date from the Nazi Zombies mode in the game Call of Duty: WWII.
- Frederick Barbarossa is born.
- Frederick Barbarossa is crowned Holy Roman Emperor by Pope Adrian IV.
- Frederick Barbarossa acquires a mystical sword that held mysterious powers with the use of a special type of energy later named Geistkraft, a power that could ultimately resurrect him when he would die.
- Frederick Barbarossa is unexpectedly drowned in the Saleph River and was buried at the church of St. Peter in Antioch.
- Peter Straub at the age of 9 is reported missing from the Straub Estate for three days, only to be discovered in the family mausoleum covered in self-inflicted cuts and scratches.
Between 1911 and 1915Edit
- Peter Straub rose through academic circles to become a celebrated student at the universities of Bonn, Munich, and Berlin.
- Peter Straub joins the first World War and defend against the Russian Brusilov Offensive, he is severely wounded during a firefight in the Carpathians.
- World War I ends in Entente victory.
- The Nazi party is founded. Peter Straub dives into his medical studies and finds himself working closely with Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler.
- Nazi Germany is founded.
- Heinz Fischer dies due to illness.
- Marie Fischer leaves Austria and becomes an American citizen, joining the OSS and British Secret Service several years later.
Between 1935 and 1943Edit
- Drostan Hynd is hired by Heinrich Himmler to find an item belonging to the knights of the Crusade in Heligoland.
- The Mittelburg mines uncover a chamber below the salt mines, buried in the roots of the Kyffhäuser Mountains.
May 26th–June 4thEdit
- France surrenders to Nazi Germany, Olivia Durant witnessed the death of her father and joined the French Resistance.
- Klaus Fischer uncovers artifacts below Mittelburg.
June 22nd–December 5thEdit
- Drostan Hynd steals stolen arts in the Merkers Salt Mine and is eventually caught by the Metropolitan Police.
- Marie Fischer acknowledges the existence of the Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives Program and writes her first journey entry.
- The Monuments, Fine Arts, and Archives Program is approved by Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- The mission into Mittelburg is approved by Hank Rideau.
- The Raven MFAA team is founded, the members are Jefferson Potts, Olivia Durant, Drostan Hynd and Marie Fischer.
- The MFAA recovers arts by Johannes Vermeer in Berchtesgaden, Bavaria.
- Over 6000 stolen arts from French private collectors are recovered in Neuschwanstein Castle.
- Hank Rideau executes the mission into Mittelburg to seize the relic below the salt mines.
- The Raven MFAA team retrieves the hilt of Frederick Barbarossa's Sword.
- Klaus Fischer and Heinz Richter are killed in action.
- The Raven MFAA team reaches Heligoland and retrieves the pommel of Frederick Barbarossa's Sword.
- Heligoland is bombed by the Royal Air Force.
- Adolf Hitler cancels Operation Sea Lion as the Red Army is pushing towards Berlin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.