|"It's up to you, User. It's all up to you."|
This article contains multiple options that are determined by player choice.
A timeline of events in the "Nightmares universe". It features events from June 11th, 1904 until 2075 from the games Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops (DS), Call of Duty: Black Ops Mobile, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty: Strike Team and the Nightmares mode from Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
- Richard Nixon is born in Yorba Linda, California.
July 28th Edit
- The First World War begins.
- Robert McNamara is born in San Francisco, California
- John F. Kennedy is born in Brookline, Massachusetts, USA.
- The First World War ends in an Allied victory.
- Fidel Castro is born in Birán, Cuba.
- World War II begins with the German invasion of Poland.
August 17th Edit
- Pvt. C. Miller is saved by Carlson's Raiders and successfully destroys the Japanese military base on Makin Atoll. Alex Mason's father earns the Purple Heart during the operation.
September 17th Edit
- Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko escapes the fountain massacre in Stalingrad and meets up with Sgt. Reznov after Major General Nikita Dragovich and Colonel Lev Kravchenko abandoned him. The two escape from a German patrol, and meets with an attacking Soviet force. Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko finds and kills General Heinrich Amsel, and escapes. Sometime after, he was most likely rescued and returned to the Red Army.
- Pvt. Chernov begins writing in his diary.
January 3rd Edit
September 15th Edit
- Pvt. C. Miller lands with the rest of his squad on the island of Peleliu. Sgt. Sullivan is killed by a Japanese soldier. Cpl. Roebuck is promoted to sergeant. Pvt. C. Miller then takes the Japanese airfield, as well as eliminates enemy mortar crews attacking American tanks.
September 16th Edit
- Pvt. C. Miller and his squad attack Japanese positions on The Point, eventually entering the cave network and eliminating the heavy gun crews.
April 3rd Edit
- PO Locke and his PBY Catalina attacks a convoy of Japanese transport ships off Okinawa, flying back to the fleet when they come under attack by Japanese Zeros, rescuing sailors whose ships had been destroyed by Japanese Kamikazes.
- After being captured in a previous engagement, Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko is rescued by Sgt. Reznov and Chernov. Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko participates in the attack on Seelow Heights. Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko later is given control of a T-34 tank and destroys enemy Panzer tanks, as well as a communications antenna and reaches a train station. Here Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko, Sgt. Reznov and Chernov board a train heading toward the outskirts of Berlin.
April 23rd Edit
- Sgt. Reznov and Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko attack the Berlin suburb of Pankow, Germany and destroy the defending force, including those in the asylum, and reaches Berlin.
April 24th Edit
- Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko and his squad continues the attack in Berlin and fight from building to building. Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko and his squad attack the Germans hiding in the Metro under, and drive them out. In a desperate move the Germans flood the Metro.
April 30th Edit
- After escaping the flooding of the Metro, Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko and his squad fight their way to the Reichstag, where Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko destroys the Flak 88s preventing the tanks from getting closer. Once inside the Reichstag Pvt. Dimitri Petrenko and Sgt. Reznov eliminate the remaining German Waffen SS, and fly the Soviet flag over the roof. Chernov is severely burned by a flamethrower-wielding German soldier and is presumably killed. Reznov, Dimitri, and their squad continue to push into the Reichstag and ultimately reach the roof; Dimitri goes to place the flag but is injured by a hiding SS. Reznov rushes in and kills the SS, cuts down the Nazi flag, and helps Dimitri place the Soviet flag. The Allies achieve Victory in Europe.
May 14th Edit
- Pvt. C. Miller, Sgt. Roebuck, Pvt. Polonsky and a Marine Raiders squad attack the Japanese defenses on Wana Ridge, Okinawa.
May 29th Edit
- Resupplied, Pvt. C. Miller and his squad attacks and captures Shuri Castle, the last main Japanese strong-hold on Okinawa.
- Cpt. Reznov and Dimitri Petrenko are ordered by General Nikita Dragovich to find a Nazi scientist Dr. Friedrich Steiner at a German V2 Rocket base in the Arctic Circle. The Russian squad eliminates the Germans and finds Dr. Friedrich Steiner. Dr. Friedrich Steiner then leads General Nikita Dragovich to the ship containing the Nova 6 prototype. Wanting to see the weapon's effects, General Nikita Dragovich has Dimitri Petrenko and his team killed in the "experiment." Cpt. Reznov, Tvelin, and Nevski escape when a British Commando unit raids the ship. Tvelin is killed at some point during the combat. Cpt. Reznov and Nevski escape, but Cpt. Reznov is injured and recaptured.
Sometime after October 29thEdit
- The U.S. now officially recognizes the APU (Armed Propaganda Unit) as the NVA (also known as the People's Army of Vietnam or PAVN)
- Former OSS field operative Marshall Bryant becomes a recipient of the Intelligence Star.
- The Korean War begins.
Sometime between 1950 and 1953Edit
- The Korean War ends with the signing of an armistice.
- Alex Mason comes first in the WC competition.
- The Vietnam War begins.
- Nikita Dragovich persuades key members of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union to resort to another means of destruction instead of nuclear warfare in order to defeat the U.S.A. in the event of a global conflict.
- Ryan Jackson sends Richard Nixon, Allen Dulles, Admiral Arleigh Burke, Livingston Merchant, Gordon Grey and Colonel J.C. King a summary of Joseph Bowman's profile.
- Ryan Jackson sends a summary of Frank Woods' profile to Richard Nixon, Allen Dulles, Admiral Arleigh Burke, Livingston Merchant, Gordon Grey and Colonel J.C. King.
- Ryan Jackson sends a summary of Alex Mason's profile to Richard Nixon, Allen Dulles, Admiral Arleigh Burke, Livingston Merchant, Gordon Grey and Colonel J.C. King.
- Ryan Jackson sends a report under the subject name, "Excessive and Suspicious Eastern Bloc Commercial Freighter Traffic in Cuban Ports of Call" to Richard Kain.
- 0500: Alex Mason, Frank Woods, and Joseph Bowman meet with Carlos to discuss their part in the Bay of Pigs invasion. When the invasion begins later in the day, the three infiltrate Fidel Castro's mansion and "assassinate" him. During the escape, Alex Mason leaves the escape plane to eliminate a roadblock, and is captured by Lev Kravchenko and brought before Fidel Castro and General Nikita Dragovich.
- Ryan Jackson, in conjunction with OSA/DI, sends Allen Dulles a report regarding Operation Zapata and the recent detonation of the 57 Mt Soviet AN602 Hydrogen Bomb.
- Ryan Jackson sends General Charles P. Cabell a report of ex-Vorkuta inmate Anthony Rizzo of the USAF, also regarding the Vorkuta gulag.
- Raul Menendez is born in Nicaragua.
Unknown Date between 1961 and 1963Edit
- Alex Mason is brainwashed by Friedrich Steiner and General Nikita Dragovich. However, Alex Mason is unusually resistant to their attempts and General Nikita Dragovich labels the experiment a failure, sending Alex Mason back to the gulag. At sometime during Alex Mason's brainwashing,Viktor Reznov overwrites General Nikita Dragovich's instructions with his own; kill General Nikita Dragovich, Lev Kravchenko, and Friedrich Steiner.
- Evelyn Cross sends President JFK a threatening letter on the Central Intelligence Agency Data System.
- 0600: Viktor Reznov and Alex Mason begin their escape from the Vorkuta gulag, sacrificing most of their fellow inmates. Mason escapes, but Reznov is presumably killed.
- 1700: Jason Hudson and Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara escort Alex Mason to the Pentagon. Inside, President Kennedy briefs Alex Mason on eliminating General Nikita Dragovich.
- 0700: Operation Flashpoint: Alex Mason, Frank Woods, Grigori Weaver, Brooks and Joseph Bowman infiltrate and sabotage a Soviet Soyuz launch facility in Baikonur, USSR. They also eliminate Nazi scientists aiding the Soviets. General Nikita Dragovich's limo is ambushed and the Russian is believed to have been killed.
- John F. Kennedy is assassinated in Dallas, Texas by Lee Harvey Oswald. Alex Mason is suggested to be involved.
- The SOG is established.
- Tian Zhao is born.
- Ryan Jackson issues a proposal to William Colby for further added Agency presence within Combat Base in South Vietnam, and an expansion of Air America efforts into Laos.
- Sarah Leary sends Grigori Weaver a message about Alex Mason.
- Alex Mason sends Grigori Weaver a message.
- Daniel Clarke plans his escape from Dragovich and Steiner and decides to travel to his brother's place in Johannesburg.
- Ryan Jackson writes and sends a letter regarding the Soviet Military Industrial Complex to Joseph Taub.
- Ryan Jackson sends Richard Kain a summary of Daniel Clarke's profile
- The "Steiner Profile" is dated.
- Alex Mason and Michael Shaw are imprisoned in Cuba. A rescue team is sent to rescue the two but are led to the wrong place by inaccurate intelligence reports. Shaw eventually escapes on his own and meets up with the rescue team. Mason eventually escapes later.
- Sgt. First Class William James Bennett is sent to clear out an area in Vietnam.
- 0800: Jason Hudson and Alex Mason meet with Frank Woods at a US Army base at Khe Sanh. Alex Mason and Frank Woods are to be deployed into Hue City, but they stay behind to assist in the defense of the base as the Siege of Khe Sanh begins.
- The Viet Cong attacks within the boarders of South Vietnam, despite the North and South Vietnamese truce during a 2-day cease fire in the honour of the Tet Nguyen Dan Holiday. The NVA joins the assault within 24 hours in full force and fighting spreads on a country-wide scale.
- 1900: SOG XRAY arrives at the besieged MACV compound in Hue City to extract a Russian defector and his intel. Alex Mason believes that the defector is Viktor Reznov; he does not know that "Reznov" is only a hallucination produced by his brainwashing. Alex Mason, Frank Woods and Joseph Bowman escape Hue City.
- Lev Kravchenko tests the Nova-6 gas on the local population of Vietnam and Laos . After this test, Lev Kravchenko reports its effects and orders Soviet agents to report success to Friedrich Steiner.
- 1700: Jason Hudson and Grigori Weaver track down Dr. Daniel Clarke in Kowloon, Hong Kong and torture him for information. Dr. Daniel Clarke reveals he is affiliated with Project Nova. A Russian Spetsnaz team tracks them down, forcing a running gunfight. Dr. Daniel Clarke is killed before the team is extracted and right before he can tell Jason Hudson the significance of the numbers.
- Alex Mason and Frank Woods are shot down near the DMZ and flee their downed helicopter. They swim upriver and meet up with Bowman. The three eliminate a Viet Cong outpost. Alex Mason enters a rat tunnel and finds Lev Kravchenko's base and intel on the Nova-6 experiments. Alex Mason survives being buried alive when the base's rigged explosives detonate.
- A Russian plane carrying Nova 6 is downed in Laos, and Alex Mason and his team are sent to find it and get intel. Riding upriver in a PBR, the team supports local American forces. The team lands on shore and fights both NVA and Spetsnaz forces. Finding the plane the team holds out until Russian helicopters incapacitate the team and General Nikita Dragovich captures them.
- Jason Hudson sends Weaver, Brooks and Harris a message on the Central Intelligence Agency Data System about Mount Yamantau.
- Hudson, Weaver, Brooks and Harris are briefed by Richard Kain at 1400 and are sent into the Soviet Union to locate Mount Yamantau.
- Jason Hudson and Grigori Weaver lead a team made up of themselves, Terrance Brooks, and Bruce Harris to infiltrate Mount Yamantau and to gain intel on Project Nova. However, Harris falls to his death. They successfully infiltrate the Russian base with help from a SR-71. Finding their intel, the remaining team quickly leave before the base is destroyed by an avalanche.
- 1100: Alex Mason and Frank Woods escape captivity from the Viet Cong, but Joseph Bowman is killed before they can escape. Stealing a Russian Mi-24 "Hind", the pair wreaks havoc on the Ho Chi Minh Trail on their way to Col. Lev Kravchenko's compound. Inside, they free American POW's, including "Viktor Reznov." Col. Lev Kravchenko ambushes Alex Mason in his office, but Frank Woods stabs him in the back. Col. Lev Kravchenko pulls the pins on his grenades, and Frank Woods throws himself through the observation window with Col. Lev Kravchenko. Col. Lev Kravchenko is presumed KIA, while reason of doubt has been cast on Frank Woods' death.
Sometime after February 19thEdit
- Jason Hudson sends Weaver a message about Mason on the Central Intelligence Agency Data System.
- Ryan Jackson sends Richard Kain a report providing the background on the origins of Nova 6.
- The USMC and South Vietnamese Black Panther Company secure the Hue Citadel.
- Alex Mason goes rogue and infiltrates Rebirth Island in order to kill Friedrich Steiner. He believes he is accompanied by "Viktor Reznov", and stands aside when "Viktor Reznov" executes Friedrich Steiner.
- Hudson and Weaver lead a team to the Nova 6 facility on Rebirth Island in the Aral Sea. Upon infiltrating, they receive a panicked distress call from Friedrich Steiner and find him just in time to watch Alex Mason declare "My name is Viktor Reznov! And I will have my revenge!" and shoot Friedrich Steiner. Alex Mason wounds Grigori Weaver before Jason Hudson incapacitates Alex Mason.
- After hours of fierce interrogation, Alex Mason finally breaks down. Jason Hudson realizes Mason had been brainwashed into being a Soviet sleeper agent by General Nikita Dragovich, and his programming had been sabotaged by Viktor Reznov in Vorkuta. Alex Mason reveals that the broadcast station General Nikita Dragovich is using to contact the other sleeper agents in the USA is a ship called "Rusalka," last seen docked in Cuba.
- Alex Mason, Jason Hudson, and Grigori Weaver launch an all out assault on the "Rusalka," crippling the vessel. Assault teams find that the actual station is below the ship, on the sea floor. Wanting closure Alex Mason along with Jason Hudson, descend underwater to the station and stop the broadcast. Alex Mason confronts General Nikita Dragovich one more time and strangles him to death. Jason Hudson and Alex Mason escape the station before it is destroyed and regroup with Grigori Weaver and the CIA team on the surface.
Sometime after Febuary 26thEdit
- Alex Mason, Jason Hudson, and Grigori Weaver flee to South Africa. They supposedly live undisturbed until 1978.
- John Trent sends Hudson a message informing him to tell Mason "This time it's freedom for both of us".
- Ryan Jackson sends a message to Alex Mason on the Central Intelligence Agency Data system.
- Ryan Jackson sends a message to Grigori Weaver on the Central Intelligence Agency Data System.
- Ryan Jackson sends a message to J. Turner on the Central Intelligence Agency Data System.
- Ryan Jackson sends a report to William Colby regarding the confirmation of mass slaughter during the NVA occupation of Hue City (Jan 31 - Feb 24, 1968) during the Tet Offensive.
- SOG is disbanded, effectively ending its operations in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. A similar but smaller operations group called the Strategic Technical Directorate Assistance Team 158 (STDAT-158) is established to take its place but does not last.
- There is an earthquake in Managua, Nicaragua, leaving 5000 dead.
- Frank Woods is the sole remaining prisoner of the Da Nang POW camp and engineered an escape to get back to the US safely. He later returned to work with the CIA.
- An American sets a warehouse on fire for $11,000 of insurance money with Raul and Josefina Menendez still inside. They escape, but Josefina is left badly burnt.
- Frank Woods destroys agency cipher machines called parable machines so the North Vietnamese cannot get support from the Kremlin.
- "Operation Active Measures" takes place. Alex Mason is sent to East Berlin to gather intel and interrogate Mikhail Belov.
- Frank Woods infiltrates Mt. Yamantau and kills Schlussel, who was trying to revive Project Nova.
- Frank Woods is sent to Mt. Elbrus in Russia to stop a Soviet ICBM test launch
- X sends a letter to Weaver telling him that his sister, Olga, survived Stalin's Purge but died in childbirth and that Weaver now has a niece named Kristina in Moscow.
- Ryan Jackson sends Weaver a letter regarding his niece Kristina Raskova, but apologises that he cannot help him locate her whereabouts. He, however, says that he can forward on this information to his direct report, which may then decide an appropriate means of action.
Mike Harper is born.
- X sends a letter to Alex Mason telling him that Woods is still alive and is a prisoner at the Hanoi Hilton.
- Jason Hudson sends a message to Alex Mason on the Central Intelligence Agency Data system.
|Perhaps our intel was off!|
The following paragraph(s) contain(s) information that ONLY appears in
Intel from Call of Duty: Black Ops
therefore, its level of canonicity is unknown.
- The CIA and MI-6 supposedly execute Operation Charybdis, which has the objective of neutralizing Alex Mason, Jason Hudson, and Grigori Weaver after all three fled to South Africa. They are seen as potential threats to national security (Jason Hudson and Grigori Weaver are considered a threat due to Alex Mason's mental status and the fact that Jason Hudson and Grigori Weaver fled with him). CIA analyst Ryan Jackson is adviser. MI-6 provides a SAS operator named Jonathan (last name redacted). Grigori Weaver's niece, Kristina is supposed to play a major role in the operation: seducing Alex Mason. The specifics of the operation itself, including its success or failure, are currently unknown (and likely classified). However, Alex Mason and Jason Hudson are shown to alive and working for the CIA in the 1980's, leading to the result that Operation Charybdis was not successful. The fate of Weaver is unknown, though, as well as his niece.
|Intel from Call of Duty: Black Ops information ends here.|
- A CIA false flag operation rescues U.S. National Guards from Managua as Sandista forces enter the country, but a deep cover operative is captured.
Sometime after July 19thEdit
- Alex Mason rescues the deep cover operative.
- The Soviet War in Afghanistan begins.
- A high value individual is captured outside of Kabul.
Sometime after December 27thEdit
- Alex Mason rescues the high value individual.
- David Mason is born.
- Javier Salazar is born.
- Jose Luiz Menendez is assassinated by a CIA Operative, leaving his son Raul Menendez to take over the Menendez Cartel.
Sometime before July 2ndEdit
- Frank Woods operates in Angola on behalf of the CIA. He is captured by Raul Menendez, tortured and interrogated.
- Alex Mason assists Jonas Savimbi and UNITA in a counter-attack against an MPLA charge.
- Alex Mason and Jason Hudson are sent to rescue Frank Woods from Angola. They eventually rescue him and extract him.
- Alex Mason attempts to kill Raul Menendez, but instead wounds him severly, causing him to lose his right eye. Menendez swears revenge on Mason.
- Woods, Mason and Hudson are sent to Afghanistan to assist the Mujahideen against the Soviets in return for information on Raul Menendez.
- Woods and Mason meet Tian Zhao.
Woods and Mason capture Kravchenko and interrogate him, but Mason shoots Kravchenko before they can get any information out of him.
Woods and Mason capture Kravchenko and interrogate him. Kravchenko reveals that there is a potential mole in the CIA working for Menendez. Woods executes Kravchenko.
- The Mujahideen betray Woods, Mason, Hudson and Zhao, leaving them for dead in the desert. They are rescued by an unknown person, who Mason believes to be Reznov.
- Manuel Noriega and the PDF assist Mason, Hudson and Woods in a mission to find and capture Raul Menendez in his home in Nicaragua.
- Menendez is briefly captured by the PDF, but then released by Noriega.
Mason recovers CIA documents from Menendez' compound, implying that there may be a mole in the CIA working for Raul Menendez.
- Josefina Menendez is killed by a grenade thrown by Woods. Raul is also severely injured.
- Hudson tells Woods and Mason that Menendez is dead. The mission is aborted.
- SEAL Team Six is dissolved. A new unit, the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU), is created as its successor.
- Operation Just Cause commences.
- Woods and Mason find and capture Noriega in Panama.
- Hudson orders Woods to assassinate "Nexus Target". Hudson claims that Nexus Target is Raul Menendez.
Woods shoots and kills the target. It turns out to be Alex Mason.
Woods shoots and wounds the target. It turns out to be Alex Mason.
- Noriega escapes unharmed.
- Menendez cripples Woods' legs with a SPAS-12 and then executes Hudson.
- Ryan Jackson is at the office of the Inspector General, speaking about his career.
- The Gulf War begins.
- The Gulf War ends in a coalition victory.
- The Soviet Union collapses; Russia is now the Russian Federation.
- Chloe Lynch is born in Chicago.
- Farid is born
- David "Section" Mason either enlists into the US Navy or graduates from the US Naval Academy
- The Taliban capture the city of Kabul, triggering the Afghanistan civil war
- Ryan Jackson recorded several reports on several CIA missions Alex Mason, Frank Woods and Jason Hudson carried between 1975 and 1979. He also filed in a report on the assassination of Jose Luiz Menendez.
- The World Trade Center is destroyed by terrorists. Briggs flew one of the jets when Secretary Rumsfeld ordered DEFCON 3
- The Iraq War begins.
- U.S. forces withdraw from Iraq. The Iraq War ends.
- Hurricane Erin hit Singapore devastating all the island.
- Thousands of rioters associated with Cordis Die descend on Pyongyang and Tehran after planning on social media sites.
- K-pop group Aegyo Generation started a 3-year tour around the world. Due to a continued instability around the Mediterranean Sea the tour dates were postponed in Malta, Cyprus, and Corfu.
- Croatian fashion designer, Narcis Dravinski, showcased his "Elabor8 MZFIT" collection in Milan, Italy.
- Cordis Die cause a cyber-attack on the Chinese stock market. China blames the United States and holds them accountable for the resulting global economic meltdown, thus beginning the Second Cold War.
- The United States federal courts declare discrimination against modified humans unconstitutional.
- Joint J-SOC and Spetsnaz operation, in Alaska, to secure Site Juliet-Two-Niner, a retrofitted Cold War-era ICBM silo, which has been captured by unknown insurgents. The team is unable to disarm the missile and is re-targeted to land on top of the facility.
- The NSA discover that the Insurgents objective at Site Juliet-Two-Niner was not to launch a WMD on US soil, but to steal data concerning a DARPA research project. The data was then transferred to known arms dealer Felix Kaplan to be sold.
- J-SOC are sent to the Paktika Province in Afghanistan to disrupt the transaction, capture Kaplan alive, and send the data to FOB Oscar Kilo Charlie for processing. Kaplan is captured and taken into custody.
- Felix Kaplan is interrogated and it is revealed that the DARPA research data has been smuggled into Hong Kong. China's Ministry of State Security confirms a significant increase in internet traffic between anti-Communist revolutionary groups and Cordis Die.
- J-SOC are sent to a warehouse to destroy the computer servers containing the data. They succeed in destroying the servers, however the data was protected by Cordis Die.
- Marion Bosworth is elected President of the United States.
- Marion Bosworth becomes President of the United States and works to repair international relations with China. Cordis Die denounces Bosworth's presidency, calling her actions "continued war-mongering".
- Raul Menendez uploads a video to YouTube regarding the United States' involvement in a cyber-attack on the Chinese Stock Market.
- Cordis Die's Twitter account is deleted by the U.S. Government.
- The Independent Basketball Association becomes the first league to allow modified athletes to play professionally.
- France and Germany withdraw from the European Union.
- Raul Menendez arms a private army made up of ex-Cuban militia and Cordis Die members.
- J-SOC retrieve a Celerium chip from a hidden base in Myanmar and learn of a potential cyber-threat named "Karma".
- The Treaty of Rome and the Maastricht Treaty of 1993 are repealed. European nations repeal the Euro.
- Raul Menendez negotiates with rogue ISI soldiers in Lahore, Pakistan. His conversations are recorded by J-SOC.
- J-SOC learn that Menendez is planning to attack Colossus.
- Section briefly meets with Tian Zhao.
Section learns of Zhao's negotiations with Raul Menendez.
- J-SOC go undercover in Colossus to find the cyber weapon, "Karma".
- Section learns that Karma is in fact a woman named Chloe Lynch, a former employee of the Tacitus Corporation.
- DeFalco launches an attack on Colossus in an attempt to find and kidnap Chloe.
DeFalco is killed before he can escape with Chloe.
DeFalco escapes with Chloe, who is then taken to Yemen and put into captivity.
Chloe is rescued by J-SOC.
- Undercover operative Farid fights alongside Yemeni rebels in an attempt to gain intel of Raul Menendez.
Harper is captured and killed by Farid under Menendez' orders.
Harper is spared and Farid attempts to assassinate Menendez, resulting in Menendez killing Farid.
- Menendez allows himself to be captured by U.S. Navy SEALs and taken to the U.S.S. Barack Obama for interrogation.
- Menendez escapes from captivity on the Obama and uploads a virus to the U.S. Command Network, taking control of the U.S. Drone Fleet.
- Salazar betrays J-SOC and helps Menendez in his effort to gain control of the Drones.
Chloe Lynch is killed
Farid sacrifices himself to save Chloe, who then attempts to counter the virus.
DeFalco is shot and killed by Farid who dies afterwards
Briggs is shot and killed by Menendez
Briggs is wounded by Menendez but later re-activates the U.S.S. Obama's defense systems
Briggs is knocked unconscious by Salazar but later re-activates the U.S.S. Obama's defense systems
Salazar is taken into captivity.
Salazar is executed by Harper.
China sends Drones to defend the U.S.S. Obama from attack, resulting in the U.S.S. Obama remaining intact
The U.S.S. Obama is destroyed and sinks.
- Section escapes the Obama, but Crosby is wounded in the process.
- A G20 summit is held in LA.
- Menendez unleashes an attack on Los Angeles using the Drones.
- The LAPD begins to evacuate the area.
- Section is assigned to protect the US President.
The French President is saved by Section after being attacked by Mercs.
The French President is killed after being attacked by Mercs.
Anderson is shot down and killed.
Anderson is shot down but survives.
- Anderson protects Section and his team through downtown L.A.
- Section pilots Anderson's FA38, clearing the skies of Drones.
- J-SOC launches a massive attack on a Haitan facility in which the drones are believed to be being controlled from.
Chinese special forces parachute onto the roof of the facility to clear it of snipers.
- Menendez launches a live Podcast, depicting the Drones being self-destructed.
- J-SOC is unable to regain control of the Drones.
- Menendez attempts to escape the facility, disguised as a U.S. Soldier, but is tracked down by Section and fatally wounded.
- Menendez is killed by David Mason regardless of players choice
DeFalco is shot and killed by Section.
Section kills Menendez, resulting in an uprising by Cordis Die that causes massive public disturbance in Washington, D.C.
Section captures Menendez .
Chloe Lynch cracks the Celerium Worm and is invited onto Jimmy Kimmel Live! to talk about her success at cracking the Celerium Worm, much to the displeasure of Raul Menendez.
The "CIA Nerd" fails to crack the Celerium Worm.
Section visits Woods in the Vault and reunites with his father, Alex Mason.
Menendez escapes from his prison cell.
Section and Woods both visit Alex Mason's grave.
- The European Union disbands.
- Augmentations start with DARPA.
Menendez assassinates Woods in the Vault and then commits suicide over the grave of his sister, Josefina.
- Modified athlete Shannon Stevens becomes "the fastest woman on the planet" by running 100m in 6.21 seconds at the 2028 Nairobi Olympics.
- NATO Dissolved.
- David "Prophet" Wilkes is born in Britain.
- Jacob Hendricks is born.
- A superstorm hits Tokyo, Japan.
- Rachel Kane is born.
- Alessandra "Outrider" Castillo is born in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
- First networked brain-to-brain connection created.
- Krystof "Firebreak" Hejek is born in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Coalescence Corporation absorbs Axcentric Systems, and with it, gain an early foothold in the augmentation and neuron-imaging field.
- Donnie "Ruin" Walsh is born in America.
- He "Seraph" Zhen-Zhen is born in the Singapore Quarantine Zone.
- Superstorm Daisy; Coalescence Corporation's Seascraper is sunk.
- DNA upgrades and organ replacement is now the norm.
- CourtOptic announces a new retinal implant.
- Coalescence Corporation Disaster of 2060: At 08:17, an explosion takes place at Coalescence Corporation’s research facility, resulting in the first outbreak of Virus 61-15. The Singapore Authorities announce a state of emergency, declare martial law, and a 30-mile quarantine zone is established.
- Worldwide protests and riots erupt around the world, caused by the growing resentment of people over augmentations, feeling that scientists are playing god.
- Experimental War Robot-115 "Reaper" is created.
- Cairo suffers from water shortage.
- Military has more advanced augs than civilians, turning humans into weapons: super soldier programs, neural control, involuntary limb, organ, torso and eye replacement, cloaked infantry, etc. Small squads of augmented infantry can slaughter large groups of unaugmented with ease.
- Damien Bishop discovers a cure to Virus 61-15 but is captured by NRC forces
- The Player and Jacob Hendricks take part in a hostage rescue in Ethopia which is a success but the player is brutally maulled.
- The Player and Jacob Hendricks undergo surgery to become Deadkillers.
- John Taylor's team goes dark.
- They follow the team's footsteps back to an abandoned Coalescence Corporation facility. A CIA Black Project called SP/Corvus is discovered.
- They engage in a battle against the defector Sebastian Diaz, killing him in the process.
- The facility is attacked by the 54i by orders of Goh Xiulan
- John Taylor's team goes dark.
- Communication is lost with a CIA Black Station in Singapore.
- The Player and Hendricks are sent to investigate and find the staff's bodies mutilated.
- The Player and Hendricks infiltrate the Bio-Dome Facility, which is run by the 54 Immortals, to gain the data drives information from the CIA Black Station. After confronting enemies, in the process killing one of the 54i leaders, Goh Min, they find the culprit was John Taylor and his team.
- They follow the team's footsteps back to an abandoned Coalescence Corporation facility. A CIA Black Project called SP/Corvus is discovered.
- They engage in a battle against the defector Sebastian Diaz, killing him in the process.
- The facility is attacked by the 54i by orders of Goh Xiulan.
- Against orders, the Player and Hendricks go into the Safe Zone to rescue the LNO Rachel Kane. This proves to be successful.
- Goh Xiulan is killed by the Player.
- They go to Cairo, Egypt to find answers about SP/Corvus from one of the survivors of the 2060 Catastrophe, Dr. Yousef Salim.
- Yousef Salim is kidnapped by the NRC during their attack on an Egyptian Army base in Ramses Station.
- They establish that Dr. Salim is in a area of interest by the name of "Kebechet", and launch attack on the place.
- They meet resistance by the NRC and more noticeably by one of the defectors, Sarah Hall.
- After battling against her, the Player scans her DNI for info (killing her in the process) and finds out that Dr. Salim was killed before she entered the battle.
- Operation: Sand Castle is approved, the Player and Hendricks, with support of the Egyptian Army, attack an aquifier in Bawiti.
- They are successful to assassinate one of the defectors, Peter Maretti.
- The Egyptian Army launches an attack against the NRC in one of their bases, the Lotus Towers, which is also the place where the last defector, John Taylor, is located.
- One of the generals of the NRC, Hakim, is killed.
- Zeyad Khalil is surrounded by NRC troops and imprisoned.
- John Taylor is assassinated, although Jacob Hendricks is infected by Deimos, turning against his team.