Power Changes Everything is an achievement/trophy in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. It is awarded once the player completely upgrades their Exoskeleton. It is possible to have completed all challenges and still be missing upgrade points required for upgrading your exo suit.
Upgrade points for the player's exoskeleton are rewarded after both mission completions as well as after passing certain challenges. The four tiers of challenges are as follows:
- Kill 1,600 enemies.
- Obtain 100 headshot kills
- Kill 320 enemies with grenades
- Collect all 45 pieces of intel.
There are 11 upgrades with 22 modules:
- Detection: Increases the detection range on thrown enemy grenades.
- Armor: Reduces the damage taken by 25% (50% when upgraded).
- Tactical Grenade: Increases the max capacity of tactical grenades (5 when upgraded).
- Lethal Grenade: Increases the max capacity of lethal grenades (5 when upgraded).
- Resistance: Reduces damage taken by 25% (50% when upgraded).
- Sprint: Increases the player's sprint speed.
- Recoil: Stabilizes weapon recoil by 25% .
- Reload: Reduces reload time by 50% (75% when upgraded).
- Battery: Increases the battery on Exo Abilities.
- Flinch: Reduces flinch from gunfire by 25%.
- Quick Aim: Produces a Quickdraw-like effect, increasing the aim speed by 25%.