|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The Prestige Shop in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 can be accessed from the Barracks section of the menu. Doing so will allow players to spend Prestige Tokens on rewards in game, such as additional Create-A-Class slots and unique Calling Cards. Prestige Tokens can be earned by Prestiging their rank in Modern Warfare 3, Earning them through events held by Activision or Infinity Ward and an additional singular Prestige Token can be earned if the player has Prestiged at least once in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Players on Wii and PC however are exempt and will not be able to earn an additional tokens.
- Extra Create-A-Class slot, up to 5 additional.
- Two in-game hours of Double Experience.
- Two in-game hours of Double Weapon Experience.
- The "Regular Package" consisting of the "Far Superior" Callsign and the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 10th level Prestige icon as an Emblem.
- Permanent Gear Unlock, This can be Weapons, Equipment, Perks and Deathstreaks. Unlocked weapons will be reset to Weapon Level 1, re-locking all Attachments and Weapon Camouflages (Excluding Winter Camouflage). This reward is only unlocked after 1st Prestige .
- The "Hardened Package" consisting of the "Supreme Being" Callsign" and the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 10th Prestige icon as an Emblem. This reward is only unlocked after 5th Prestige.
- The "Veteran Package". This reward is only unlocked after 10th Prestige.
- Reset All Stats; A near total reset of all Multiplayer stats, only excluding the Gametype Leaderboard rankings. This reward is only unlocked after 10th Prestige.
Acquiring Additional Tokens
- 4 tokens can be obtained from prestiging in older Call of Duty titles (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, World at War, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops). If the player has prestiged one or more times in any of those games, they will receive one token per game (Xbox 360 and PS3 only).
- Due to the slow update on your rank in other Call of Duty games for your stats on Modern Warfare 3, expect to not get your prestige tokens for around two days after prestiging.
- 1 token is acquired per prestige in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- 1 token is acquired for reaching clan level 50 via Call of Duty Elite.
- 1 token could have been acquired as a holiday gift for Elite premium subscribers with founder status.
- 1 token could have been acquired as a gift for being a Call of Duty Elite premium member.
- 1 token could have been acquired by pre-ordering Call of Duty: Black Ops II at GameStop (was valid until June 30, 2012)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
The Prestige Shop returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War as a part of the Season 1 update.