- "Let's do this."
- — PMC announcer at the beginning of a match.
The Private Military Company (PMC) is a playable multiplayer faction in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The faction's multiplayer announcer is the Team Two Leader who is only seen in the campaign level "Return To Sender".
PMC spawn theme
PMC defeat theme
PMC victory theme
- The PMC victory theme can be heard at the end of the level "Stronghold", while their spawn theme can be heard in "Scorched Earth" and their defeat theme can be heard in "Eye of the Storm" and "Down the Rabbit Hole" respectively.
- The announcer of the PMC is Team Two Leader from the campaign mission "Return to Sender".
- If near victory, the victory theme of the PMC can be heard regardless of which faction the player is on.
- The player's sleeves are white in first person, as seen when throwing grenades and reloading, while in third person the sleeves are dark grey colored.