- "Reload in a flash!"
- — Tagline
Quickies increases the player's reload speed, weapon switching, and doubles the speed at which the player boards up windows around the park.
This can be a benefit when trying to complete one of N31L's second tiers of challenges.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Zombies in Spaceland - Directly outside of the Roller Coaster room, next to a Magic Wheel spawn and a Power Switch, at the upstairs area above the lobby in Polar Peak.
- Rave in the Redwoods - In the Recreation Area, near the speakers by the DJ booth.
- Shaolin Shuffle - Atop on the roof of the Inferno Club, located next to the Power Switch.
- Attack of the Radioactive Thing - In front of the Snack Shack, across from the Erad wallbuy.
- The Beast from Beyond - Inside the cinema room of Wyler's theater, at the end of the center aisle below the projector room.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Quickies appears as a small, wide, green vending machine. Quickies candy can be seen in the window to the machine. There is a very distinct bright green insignia on the top of the machine resembling a hand, a magazine and a loaded pistol. The name of the perk is shown in white letters underneath the reloading insignia. There is a coin inserting compartment to the right side of the machine.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite selling the same product, the machine's slots have two different values - $3.50 and $4.50.
- According to the box, a box of Quickies weighs 6 ounces or 170 grams.
- The insignia of the moving reloading sequence refers to the perk's effect of decreasing the player's reload speed.
- Amongst the area around the machine, there are empty boxes of Quickies.
- The boxes have text on them saying "Build Barriers Quicker", "The Original Fast Reloading, Barrier Building Candy", "O.T.Q.S: Only the Quickies survive!" and "Faster Reload!" and a box design involving small lightning bolts.
- Upon the back of the box there is a hand made of lightning, a barcode, nutritional information, and a serial number.
- The barcode number is 8161715131019. This is a reference to the popular 1980s song Tommy Tutone - Jenny, better known as 867-5309, which is what number is created after removing all the ones from the barcode (8161715131019). The barcode is also created and merged from the font of the Quickies machine.
- The nutritional information on a box of Quickies reads as the following;
- Serving Size: 20 pieces (40g)
- Servings Per Container: about 4
- Calories: 145
- Calories From Fat: 0
- Okay Why Are: 0%
- You Reading
- This Thing
- Seriously: 1000%
- How Did You
- Get Close Enough: 69g
- To This Texture
- To Read It
- Without Getting eaten by Zombies, Yelled at by your Team-mates, or just bored
- Go Outside and Play for a bit. Life is too short to spend reading Textures.
- The serial number on a box of Quickies is BW1983NS.