- "Full-auto energy weapon. Offers a dependable fire rate and high capacity power cell for sustained output."
- — In-game description.
When all side missions are completed, the R.A.W. unlocks the Compressor upgrade, which allows the R.A.W. to carry double its normal ammo capacity.
- Weapon Type - Light Machine Gun
- Bullet Type - Energy
- Special Features - None
|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
The R.A.W is unlocked by default.
- Reflex - Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Scout Hybrid - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- VMC - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 14.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Particle Amp - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- Fusion Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Ram Servo - Unlocked at weapon level 12.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Faraday Slug - Unlocked at weapon level 15.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Fervor||Common||Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via a Supply Drop|
|Solar Powered||Legendary||Nuclear, Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via Days of Summer Week #2 Supply Drop|
|Liberty||Epic||Make it Rain, Haste||4000||Not reloadable|
- The Settlement Defense Front logo as well as cryptic text can be seen on the side of the weapon.
- SDF Merc Soldiers occasionally mount this weapon on a flat surface, as seen in Operation Blood Storm
- The Epic variant R.A.W - Liberty bears a striking resemblance to the Dingo LMG from Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.