- "Full-auto energy weapon. Offers a dependable fire rate and high capacity power cell for sustained output."
- — In-game description.
When all side missions are completed, the R.A.W. unlocks the Compressor upgrade, which allows the R.A.W. to carry double its normal ammo capacity.
- Weapon Type - Light Machine Gun
- Bullet Type - Energy
- Special Features - None
The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Please expand the article as well as you can!
The R.A.W is unlocked by default.
- Reflex - Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Scout Hybrid - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- VMC - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
- Thermal - Unlocked at weapon level 14.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Particle Amp - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- Fusion Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Ram Servo - Unlocked at weapon level 12.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 13.
- Faraday Slug - Unlocked at weapon level 15.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Fervor||Common||Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via a Supply Drop|
|Solar Powered||Legendary||Nuclear, Readiness||N/A||Unlocked via Days of Summer Week #2 Supply Drop|
|Liberty||Epic||Make it Rain, Haste||4000||Not reloadable|
- The Settlement Defense Front logo as well as cryptic text can be seen on the side of the weapon.
- SDF Merc Soldiers occasionally mount this weapon on a flat surface, as seen in Operation Blood Storm
- The Epic variant R.A.W - Liberty bears a striking resemblance to the Dingo LMG from Call of Duty: Black Ops III.