- For the Pack-a-Punched Stakeout in Call of Duty: Black Ops, see Stakeout#Zombies.
- For the Call of Duty: Black Ops III remake, see Empire.
- "Fight through this hillside mansion in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements."
- — Map Description
Raid is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Call of Duty Online and Call of Duty: Mobile
Raid also returns in the Blackout mode in Black Ops 4 in the Estates location.
Raid is set at a large mansion in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, U.S.A. The map pits the FBI
against the Mercs. The map has some longer sight line for snipers, light machine guns, and assault rifles but is considered a close quarters map due to the number of close range engagements.
The spawn point for the Mercs, to the south of the map in a garden area.
The basketball point, with access to the Mercs' spawn point and the veranda.
The veranda, where an enclosed juice bar offers drinks and a decent firing point.
The FBI spawn to the north, around a garage and rear entrance to the mansion.
Entrance to the mansion. Note the yellow car doesn't spawn on objective based gamemodes.
A courtyard area, forming a chokepoint thanks to the quick access provided to other areas.
Black Ops 2 - Headquarters on Raid (Swarm Gameplay)
Black Ops 2 Raid Domination (M8A1) *No Commentary*
- The center console in the supercars bear resemblance to the Call of Duty: Black Ops II orange stylized Roman numeral emblem.
- The map Aftermath can be seen in the distance from the pool area, yet the Raid mansion can not be seen when playing on Aftermath.