- "Fight through this hillside mansion in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements."
- — Map Description
Raid is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Raid is set at a large mansion in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, U.S.A. The map pits the FBI against the Mercs. The map has some longer sight line for snipers, light machine guns, and assault rifles but is considered a close quarters map due to the number of close range engagements.
Going clockwise from the Mercs' spawn point:
- According to the coordinates of the Tactical Insertion, the location of the map is based on a mansion of a similar build.
- Unlike the Face Off map Getaway, found in Modern Warfare 3, it is impossible to go to prone in the swimming pool.
- The center console in the supercars bear resemblance to the Black ops II orange twin stripe emblem.
- Attack dogs can not attack players that are standing in the water
- Near the Mercs spawn there s a room stashed with dollar bills.