Raptor is first seen unconscious after his helicopter was shot down. The insignia on the nose of the crashed helicopter that Raptor was presumably being transported in appears to be the shoulder sleeve insignia of the 23rd Infantry Division of the United States Army. His attire includes a suit and tie. Although never identified as such in-game, it is assumed he is a high-level US government official. At one point of the mission, the player has to defend Sgt. Foley as he carries Raptor to a meat locker for protection, which is then locked and made inaccessible for the rest of the level.
- Raptor can generate with and without a short beard and trim. Most of the time he is clean shaven.
- It seems that Raptor regains his consciousness upon being transferred to the Burger Town meat locker, as his eyes open and he appears to move.
- Oddly, Raptor is never seen being brought out of the meat locker together with Sgt. Foley's squad when they regroup at the convoy.
- This is fixed in Modern Warfare 2 Remastered, as a Ranger is seen carrying Raptor to the convoy at the end of the mission.
- According to the .gsc file for "Wolverines!", Raptor was at one stage intended to be the President of the United States, with the Raptor callsign being intended for what was to eventually become Hunter Two-One.
- invasion.gsc, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 game files