The "Raven" is a pan-atmospheric multi-gravitational strategic airlift card aerospacecraft developed by SATO. It allows SATO to quickly drop off troops, equipment and ground vehicles into combat. The Raven is used as a combat dropship, as well as an inter-planetary cargo vessel
Multiple Ravens are seen throughout the campaign, with one of the UNSA Vengeance's picking up Nick Reyes, Nora Salter, Fredrick Raines and E3N during the Fleet Week Parade, and the UNSA Retribution's Ravens deploying troops to Titan, and rescuing civillians on Vesta 3.
- Length: 34 metres
- Wingspan: 19 metres
- Height: 6.5 metres
- Rocket Booster Speed: 130,000 km/h (Maximum Escape Velocity, needs to dock with larger ships to leave larger planets (Saturn, Jupiter etc)
- Jet Top Speed: 3,100 km/h
- Armour: 99x Composite armour plates lining internal bulkheads
- Cargo Capacity: Space for 1x APC and 1x C-12 Mega
- 4x Rocket Boosters
- 8x Jets
- 30x RCS Ports
- Max. Occupancy:
- 8x Marines (With APC) OR
- 18x Marines (Seated)
- 2x Crew (1x Pilot, 1x Co-Pilot)
- Armament: 1x Gas actuated, electrically fired modular nose mounted autocannon (4000-6000rpm, 845m/s)
|One of our forward unit pages is pinned down and needs our expansion!|
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, needs to be expanded.
Add to the discussion on what needs to be improved, or start your own discussion on the talk page.
- While appearing as background dressing in Multiplayer Maps, the Raven does not appear as a killstreak
- When someone on the UNSA team orders a Warden, the SDF vessel arrives to provide CAS.
- The Raven bears resemblance, both in appearance and name to the D77-TC Pelican from the Halo franchise.