Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- "Emits a damaging radiation field that burns enemies, reducing their max health for a time and preventing healing."
- — Description
The Reactor Core is a Special Issue Equipment exclusive to Krystof "Firebreak" Hejek.
The Reactor Core deals fire/radiation damage to enemy players close to you, ignoring cover and walls. The player using Reactor Core will also gain a defensive buff, reducing damage taken. However, using reactor core for too long will begin to damage the user, quickly killing them.
Enemies that are damaged by the effect of the Reactor Core will have their maximum health reduced by the amount of damage taken by the Reactor Core and are unable to heal to their normal total health. The health reducing effect wears off after 15 seconds of not being affected by it, after which the afflicted can regain their normal total health.
- Radiation goes through cover and walls.
- Attacked crowded interiors from outside.
- Inflicts burns, preventing healing.
- Can move slowly while in use.
- Second stage has bonus damage, range.
- Second stage drains your health.
- Has surprising vertical range.
Call of Duty: Mobile
- "Emits a damaging radiation field that burns enemies, temporarily reducing their max health and preventing healing. The player using Reactor Core will also gain a defensive buff, reducing damage taken but using Reactor Core for too long will cause damage to the user."
- — Description.
The Reactor Core returns in Call of Duty: Mobile as an Operator Skill. It was added as part of the Season 3: Radical Raid update.
Like its original counterpart, it deals damage over time to any enemies caught in the area of effect. It also possesses enough vertical range to damage areas above and below the user.