- "The CIA's most secretive department pits an international team of covert operatives against a new Cold War adversary, and an otherworldly danger. Their mission: contain the threat, both from Omega and the beyond."
- — Background
Requiem is a Central Intelligence Agency backed international faction featured in the Zombies mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. It is led by an Unnamed Director, while its strike teams are led by Grigori Weaver. They are responsible for containing and investigating the dimensional breaches across the globe. They are also mentioned briefly in intel for Call of Duty: Warzone.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Requiem has been active since 1983 and has been investigating the various dimensional breaches and anomalies manifesting across the world as a result of the Omega Group reactivating the particle-collider at the abandoned Nazi Projekt Endstation facility. Requiem is responsible for combatting the many Dark Aether manifestations that appear across the globe, they were also sent to investigate the abandoned "Projekt Endstation" facility in Poland after the Omega Group's arrival beforehand. With the help of a former Omega Group member named Orlov, Requiem was able to close the rift at the facility before exfiltrating as the facility was destroyed.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
- Grigori Weaver (Special Operations Officer)
- Mackenzie Carver (Head of Containment and Security Division)
- Elizabeth Grey (Head of Unnatural Sciences)
- Heinrich Meyer (Chief of Berlin Station)
- Oskar Strauss (Head of Energy Research)
- Raptor-1 (Pilot)
- Operators (Strike Team)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Propaganda[edit | edit source]
Research[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Firebase Z Season 1 Intel - "Requiem Formation Memo"
- Into the Dark Aether: A New Zombies Story - treyarch.com
- Firebase Z Season Two Intel, Requiem, Audio Logs, Focal Point