- "Threat neutralized. We're movin' up."
- — The commander of Rhino 1 upon destroying an enemy T-90 tank
Fight through HamburgEdit
For most of the fight to save the Vice President of the United States in Hamburg, Rhino 2-1 leads the armored charge. When the American forces hit the beach, Rhino 1 deploys smoke to cover Delta team's advance. Sandman tells the commander that the infantry will move to the right of the tank and clear the area. Along with its wing man, Rhino 2, Rhino 1 destroys many Russian T90 tanks and eliminates enemy infantry as they move up a street into Hamburg. As the American soldiers enter a parking garage, Rhino 2 falls through three floors, separating the two tanks.
Rhino 1 continues through the garage. Meanwhile, Frost, Sandman and Rhino 2's tank crew fight their way up onto a street, where they are engaged by a Russian T90 tank. In an act of desperation, the gunner of Rhino 2 cries out, "Rhino 1, where the hell are you!?". At that precise moment, Rhino 1 comes crashing through a wall and targets the Russian tank. The T90 attempts to traverse its turret towards the American tank, but Rhino 1 is quicker on the draw and destroys the T90, saving the American forces. The commander of Rhino 1 remarks, "Threat neutralized, we're movin' up." Supported by the infantry, Rhino 1 rolls up the street, engaging Russian infantry. However, Rhino 1 is eventually barraged by mortars and destroyed. The remainder of the American Forces retreat into the shelter of a nearby building.
- Commander - (K.I.A.)
- Gunner (K.I.A)
- Loader - (K.I.A)
- Driver (K.I.A.)
- When the Americans hit the beach, the player can hear Rhino 1 report, "Rhino 1-1 we're rolling out." This is odd because Rhino 2 later refers to Rhino 1 as "2-1", not "1-1".
- The appearence of the tank commander who mans the mounted minigun is randomly generated.
- After Rhino 1 destroys the T90 on the final street, the player can jump onto the hull in front of the turret. Rhino 1 stops, but the player can "drive" the tank by moving forwards. When he does that, Rhino 1 will roll forwards. This will last until Rhino 1 is destroyed.
- During the level, the player can climb onto Rhino 1 by jumping onto boxes.
- After Rhino 1 busts through the wall to engage the T90, the commander's name and appearence have changed from the way it was earlier in the level.