- "Find out why the facility on Jupiter's moon Europa went dark."
- — In-game description
- "SCAR operatives destroyed classified weapons technology from the compromised UNSA blacksite, but were intercepted by Admiral Salen Kotch. All 3 SCARs and the pilot of their transport have been confirmed KIA. We now know the SDF objective was never classified weapons, but data to aid a sleeper cell in Geneva."
- — AA-Report
"Rising Threat" is the first campaign level in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Dan "Wolf" Lyall (playable, K.I.A.)
- Tee (K.I.A.)
- Sipes (K.I.A.)
- Reaper (heard only, K.I.A.)
- Salen Kotch
- Bradley Fillion
- Akeel Min Riah (mentioned only)
Plot[edit | edit source]
A three-man team from SCAR Team Seven are sent to investigate the sudden loss of contact with the UNSA R&D Facility located on Europa. Led by Dan "Wolf" Lyall, the three manage to skydive from their transport onto the surface of Europa, infiltrating the main facility.
The group is forced out of an airlock onto the surface, where Salen Kotch arrives for a brief interrogation. After offering his views on leadership, Kotch leaves the group to die, having Bradley Fillion beat Lyall to death.
Weapon Loadout[edit | edit source]
|Found in Level|
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Rising Threat/Transcript
Achievements/Trophies[edit | edit source]
- Rising Threat (15/Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Rising Threat."
- The Longest Day (100/Gold Trophy ) - Complete all single-player missions on Veteran difficulty.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept art[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]