Rituals of the Ancients is a utility featured on the Zombies map Origins. There are four different objectives the player can complete and each will award the player with a different reward. Once an objective is completed, the corresponding token will appear above the Perk area on the HUD. Players who have completed an objective can go to a Rituals of the Ancients station at Generators 1 and 6 and spend any tokens that they have acquired on the corresponding icon.
- Spend 30,000 points - Awards the player Double Tap Root Beer. Cannot be taken if the player already has Double Tap.
- Perform 115 Normal Zombie Headshots - Awards the player a Pack-a-Punched weapon: Galil, STG-44 or SCAR-H (Black Ops II).
- Capture 6 Generators - Awards the player a Max Ammo.
- Fill 4 chests to capacity - Awards the One Inch Punch.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Obtaining Double Tap from spending 30,000 points is one of two ways to obtain more than four perks during a game. The other is to use the Golden Shovel to dig up empty perk bottles from special dig sites while in Zombie Blood.
- The number of headshots required is 115, a reference to Element 115.
- Templar Zombies that spawn when powering a 115 Generator do not count towards the 115 headshots.
- It is possible for the player to receive an upgraded weapon even if they already have the same weapon equipped, allowing a player to have two different versions of the same weapon.
- When a player receives one of the upgraded weapons without having bought a wall weapon yet, the character will make the same quote as buying a wall weapon for the first time.