- "Village in Brazil. Fight from all angles."
- — In-game description
Rundown is a large multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, set in a rural area in Brazil.
Rundown, like Favela, takes place in a 'run-down' village in Brazil. A mountain similar to Corcovado is visible in the background, suggesting that it might be located close to Rio De Janeiro. The map is contested by Task Force 141 and the Militia.
A murky river separates the east and west sides of the map, with three of bridges connecting the main village to the ruined buildings outside. The Task Force 141 spawns in a field on the east, while Militia spawns in a large building in the west. Most buildings have accessible second floors as well, which echoes the vertical fighting seen in Favela.
- A bombed out building can be found on the Militia side of the map that is similar to the fuel station on Overgrown, including a rough sketch of ex-President Al-Fulani.
- A single turret can be found on the map with a commanding view of the middle bridge. However, the player must climb to it.
- There is an indestructible TV on this map in front of the bridge.
- The cars in this map have newspapers with Arabic letters in it.
- Throughout the map, there are several posters which feature a picture of the Titanic.
- Dead cows can be found throughout the map.
- From the boathouse, it is possible to jump from the top window on to a car in the river taking very little if any damage at all.
- In the 'Drug Store', upstairs there are two cocaine bags, and if the player shoots them, white smoke puffs up.
- Curiously, this map is classified as a "Desert" environment, as a player using a sniper rifle wears a desert ghillie suit.