- "Fast paced engagements and lots of cover allow you to work through each lane."
- — Map description
Rush is a multiplayer map included in the Vengeance downloadable content pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. The map takes place in the premises of a commercial paintball outfit, specializing in speedball according to trophies and plaques found in the game.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Fighting takes place in a mix of administrative buildings and numerous arenas which vary in size from the tight interior of a small warehouse, to mock structures providing greater lines of sight.
There are several windows to take out enemy players from a distance, preferably with a light machine gun, assault rifle, or a sniper rifle, as it provides a better overview for strategically ranged denial.
The indoor speedball area provides cover and promotes close-quarter engagements, as players can take cover behind the large speedball bags, and fight through tight corners within the paintball shop, or the exits that lead either outside to the main center of the map, or towards the backlot.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are banners that refer to paintball tournaments from the years 2031, 2033, 2034, 2035 and 2036.
- On a magazine rack in the paintball shop, magazines can be seen with pictures of Grind, Downhill, and Raid on their covers.
- One of the posters in the Pro Shop advertises for an event that will take place at the Nuketown Mall.
- Rush is run by the company Spolee, the same company that runs Rumble.