|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
- 1 Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)
- 2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance
- 3 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- 4 Trivia
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS)[edit | edit source]
In the DS version of Black Ops, the SKS has a 30 round magazine and low recoil.
Campaign[edit | edit source]
It is used primarily by the Afghan fighters in the campaign. It is full-auto.
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
It is unlocked after 300 kills with the scoped M14 in multiplayer. It is used by the enemy factions in multiplayer. It is semi-auto.
Zombies[edit | edit source]
It is full-auto. Its statistics make it act a lot like an assault rifle rather than a rifle. Compared to the assault rifles, it is overall statistically the best, having the lowest recoil, the same magazine capacity as them, a fast reload speed, good iron sights and a good rate of fire. Comparing it to the rifles, it is again statistically the best overall, with a superior magazine size to both rifles, it is full-auto compared to the bolt-action and semi-auto firemodes of the other rifles, and it has lower recoil than either of the other rifles (though recoil doesn't really matter on the M1891/59 since it resettles before the next shot).
Overall, although there are better choices, the SKS isn't a bad weapon to end up with.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance[edit | edit source]
The Simonov SKS appears again in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance, and while it retains the general aspects of the previous variant, it now has a 10 round magazine and is semi-automatic only; to balance however is slightly more powerful than the other assault rifles, but still less than sniper rifles.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare[edit | edit source]
- "Lightweight, semi-auto Carbine chambered in 7.62x39mm. This hard hitting and agile Soviet rifle focuses on utility over accuracy. It flaunts a faster fire rate than other weapons in its class, but a carefully placed round will eliminate the need for follow up shots entirely. This classic DMR has seen a lot of battles, and its unique gunsmith configurations reflect a diverse service history."
- — Description
Attachments[edit | edit source]
Muzzle[edit | edit source]
- Flash Guard
- Tactical Suppressor
- Breacher Device
- Muzzle Brake
- Lightweight Suppressor
- Monolithic Suppressor
Barrel[edit | edit source]
Laser[edit | edit source]
Optic[edit | edit source]
- Operator Reflex Sight
- Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Aim-Op Reflex Sight
- Scout Combat Optic
- APX5 Holographic Sight
- Integral Hybrid
- G.I. Mini Reflex
- VLK 3.0x Optic
- PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Solozero NVG Enhanced
- PU Scope
- 4.0 Flip Hybrid
- Viper Reflex Sight
- Canted Hybrid
- Monocle Reflex Sight
- Variable Zoom Scope
- Cronen C480 Pro Optic
- Merc Thermal Optic
- Thermal Hybrid
Stock[edit | edit source]
Ammunition[edit | edit source]
Underbarrel[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Hitter
- Fast Melee
- Sleight of Hand
- Frangible - Wounding
- Fully Loaded
- Mo' Money
- Presence of Mind
- Frangible - Disabling
Blueprints[edit | edit source]
|Name blueprint||Rarity||How to obtain|
|Thicket||Rare||Warzone Mission Demonstrator Royale|
|Traveler||Rare||Battle Pass Season 6 Tier 1|
|Utility Tool||Legendary||Battle Pass Season 3 Tier 100|
|Confetti Killer||Legendary||Bundle Surprise!|
|Kismet||Legendary||Bundle Good Luck|
|Crow’s Nest||Legendary||Bundle Scourge Of The Seas|
|El Paso||Legendary||Bundle Two Evils|
|Bay Of Pigs||Legendary||Interact with Woods in Know Your History|
|Erne||Legendary||Bundle Talon: Eagle Eye|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Nintendo DS[edit | edit source]
- In both games, when the player fires, the animation glitches, as the weapon is held further away and the player can see their arms floating a bit, disconnected from the player's body. This does not affect gameplay. This can be fixed by reloading or changing weapons.
- When the player pulls back the charging handle, they do not actually pull anything, as the model lacks a handle.