- "How's this for a close up dead-head?"
- — Sarah in the Call of the Dead reveal trailer.
Sarah Michelle Gellar is one of the four survivors in Call of the Dead. Her player indicator color is white (shared with Tank Dempsey and John F. Kennedy). She is part of George A. Romero's film crew, along with Robert Englund, Danny Trejo and Michael Rooker.
While filming on set at an abandoned lighthouse, real zombies appeared and snatched Romero away. The four actors teamed up and fended off against the undead. Romero later resurfaced, as a half-zombie. While fighting, the four celebrities encountered Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen, who were mistakenly teleported into a room inside the lighthouse. Gellar and the rest of the celebrities helped Richtofen retrieve a golden rod. Afterwards, Richtofen and the other three teleported to Shangri-La, leaving behind the Wunderwaffe DG-2 for the celebrities.
In the Call of Duty: Black Ops III map, Revelations, it is revealed through Sally, George Romero's assistant, that Gellar, along with the rest of the Call of the Dead cast and crew, had gone missing for six weeks since the events that took place, their whereabouts and status remain unknown to the rest of the world.
Her, along with all other characters and areas in the zombies multiverse were erased when Nikolai used the Agarthan Device.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Call of the Dead/Quotes#Sarah Michelle Gellar
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She prefers SMGs above all else, a joke seeing as her initials are S.M.G. which she mentions.
- During Call of Duty XP, it was revealed that a new engine mechanic was created to make her ponytail move.
- In the intro, Sarah has some bandage wrapped around her left arm, but during gameplay, it's on her right arm.
- She seems to respect Danny Trejo the most who respects her in return.
- She dislikes Michael Rooker greatly who returns these feelings.
Gallery[edit | edit source]