Unlocking the Song
To unlock the song as lobby music, the player must shoot fifteen astronaut plush toys scattered around the map. Each astronaut has a fixed spawn location.
- At the very bottom of the pit by Tuff 'Nuff.
- To the left of a pole outside the map behind Change Chews.
- Under the staircase to the left of Bombstoppers.
- Inside the barrier with green lighting by Racin' Stripes, under a small table in the corner.
- Inside the ticket booth in front of Wyler's theater.
- Inside the bathroom trash can within Wyler's theater.
- In the bottom left hand corner of the barrier behind the spawn location for N31L's head.
- On a ledge outside of the map by the Pack-a-Punch portal (can be seen with a sniper scope).
- On one of the beams on the ceiling of the Cargo Bay.
- Atop a fire escape outside of Wyler's theater.
- In a window on the building when facing the building from the Pack-a-Punch portal.
- In a coner under the staircase between spawn and the Water Treatment plant.
- In a grate in the big hallway between the 2000 point door that leads outside and the Proteus wallbuy.
- On top of the glacier by the Pack-a-Punch portal (can be hit with a grenade).
- Inside the red vent that contains one of the four floppy disks.
Upon shooting all fifteen astronaut plush toys, the player's character will preform a small hand gesture and be awarded with 2000XP. The song will then begin to play and the player will be rewarded the Broken Record achievement. The song will also be added to the "Lobby Music" section of the Barracks.