|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: WWII|
|Maps of appearance||The Final Reich|
Gröesten Haus (via Random Blitz)
The Darkest Shore
The Shadowed Throne
The Tortured Path
U.S.S. Mount Olympus
Altar of Blood
The Frozen Dawn
- "Schildblitz will protect you when your gun cannot. A burst of damaging electricity comes forth when you reload."
- — Notebook Information
Schildblitz ("Shield Blitz") is a Blitz featured in Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies, requiring 2,000 Jolts. With this Blitz, the player releases a burst of electricity around them when they reload, dealing damage and stunning Zombies around them, similar to Electric Cherry and Blue Bolts from past titles. As with past similar iterations of this Blitz, the damage of the electric burst is based on a percentage of the amount of ammo used in the magazine.
- The Final Reich - In the Laboratory, near the side staircase leading up to the second floor.
- Gröesten Haus - Obtained via the Random Blitz machine.
- The Darkest Shore - On the Bluffs, to the right of the door leading to Bunker 3.
- The Shadowed Throne - In the Cabaret, in the backstage area.
- The Tortured Path
- Bodega Cervantes - Against the back of the truck directly in front of the player's spawn area.
- U.S.S. Mount Olympus - In the same location as Across the Depths.
- Altar of Blood - In the same location as Beneath the Ice.
- The Frozen Dawn - In the passageway connecting the Phylactery and Overlook.