Call of Duty: Heroes
- "Three Skelters fly over the battlefield in a line attacking everything in their path with air-to-surface lasers."
- — Description
Scorchers is a hero skill for ETH.3n.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- "Call in 3 prototype Scorcher jets for a laser strafing run."
- — Scorestreak description.
The Scorchers are a scorestreak that costs 800 points, or 2800 with Persistence. Scorchers consist of a laser strike from three planes, similar to the Precision Airstrike of previous games. It is unlocked as one of the three default scorestreaks.
Scorchers, when called in, strafe straight down a line on the map designated by the player. Once the Scorchers fly overhead one by one, each Scorcher delivers a laser designated payload that obliterates any enemies caught within the line of fire. Scorchers are useful for clearing out large, open defensive positions or for holding an extended choke point.
- Crossbow (Rare): All three Scorchers will follow the exact same path.
- Pulsar (Legendary): The Scorchers move faster, at an increased cost (925 points, or 4200 with Persistence).
- Hydra (Epic): All three Scorchers' targets can be designated individually.
4200 Score (Persistence)