|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
Specific image(s) needed: The Wii perk icon version
Scout is a Tier 2 perk in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It is roughly equivalent to the Iron Lungs perk from past Call of Duty games. It also shares an effect with Steady Aim Pro from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Scout doubles the time a player can hold his or her breath for scoped weapons, allowing eight seconds of no idle sway.
Its Pro version halves the drop and raise times for all weapons, effectively doubling the speed at which the user switches weapons. This also applies to weapons picked up from dead players, switching to underbarrel attachments, switching to equipment, calling in killstreaks and throwing grenades.
- Secondary Kills — Get 50 kills with secondary weapons.
- One Shot Kills — Get 50 One Shot, One Kill medals.
- Headshots — Get 30 headshot kills.
- The icon resembles the Variable Zoom attachment.
- In the Nintendo Wii version of Call of Duty: Black Ops, the icon for Scout is instead the L96A1.