Scrapbooking is an achievement featured in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on the zombies map Rave in the Redwoods. It requires the player to complete the photo collection and collect the mementos in the map.
The Four Pictures
The first part of the achievement requires the player to obtain all of the parts for each of the four pictures. When a picture is completed, it will gain a red fingerprint on the bottom of the picture. Each part for the pictures are always in the same place each game, although the animal statues are place in nine possible spots. All parts are located in the following:
- In the Mess Hall, leaning on a pillar next to a trash can.
- In the Recreation Area, leaning on the side of one of the booths.
- On the second floor of the Bear Lodge, in between two bunks in the room where a Volk and Tuff 'Nuff can be found.
Once the player collects all three parts and rides to Turtle Island, the first picture will be completed.
- On a bench directly across from the Volk near the Mess Hall.
- On the Adventure Course, to the left of the NV4.
- Behind the Reaver by the climbable Rock Wall.
- In the trailer in the Recreation Area, to the left of the Type-2.
- On the wooden staircase in the Old Marvin Mine.
- On a picnic table to the right of the RPR Evo.
- On the balcony railing directly across from Racin' Stripes.
- On a table to the right of the Reaver at the White Tail Beach.
- In between some of the canoes on the White Tail Beach near the Reaver.
Once the player unlocks the Vlad, collects the four animal statues and upgrades the Vlad into each of the four upgraded versions, the second picture will be completed.
- To the left of the entrance to the boat launch containing the boat that heads to Turtle Island.
- To the left of the side door that leads into the cabin on Turtle Island.
Once both reels are installed onto the projector on Turtle Island, the third picture will be completed.
Kevin Smith & Jason Mewes Picture
- Across from the Karma-45 in the Recreation Area.
- On a bunk in the Bear Lodge where a Volk and Tuff 'Nuff can be found.
- In the basement of the Bear Lodge, on a pile of bones to the right of the doorway leading into the Old Marvin Mine.
Once the player has completed all three rituals, activated the button(s) in the basement of Bear Lodge and arrived at Turtle Island for the battle with the Giant Slasher, the fourth picture will be completed.
Around the map are ten mementos, with each having two set locations they can spawn at. Each also has an associated quest with it to unlock the memory associated with it, alongside allowing it to be placed as a charm on a weapon for it to gain additional buffs. The quests are also required to unlock the achievement. Only one Memento can be held at once, with interacting with another causing the first to be returned to the place where it was originally found.
- On a bench on the bridge that connects the Mess Hall to the White Tail Beach.
- In the Recreation Area, inside the accessible booth.
The Binoculars can be placed on a bench outside the Bait and Tackle shop, doing so will cause 8 Neversoft logo eyeballs to spawn one after the other, with them all being situated around the Gazebo. All the eyeballs can only be shot whilst in the Gazebo. After the eyeballs, enough zombie headshots need to be done in a single season in the Gazebo and when enough have been achieved, the Binoculars will explode and start to smoke. This is when they can be interacted with.
- In the Old Marvin Mine, sticking out of a dirt pile near the minecart.
- To the right of the Archery Range booth, leaning on a few barrels.
The Shovel can be used to dig up the grave near the Mess Hall, causing thunder to strike the grave and skeletons to spawn in to attack. Killing them all will allow the Shovel to be interacted with again.
- Next to one of the Bear statues at the Bear Lodge.
- Underneath the directory sign at the Mess Hall.
- On a set of stairs that heads to the doorway of the kitchen area of the Mess Hall.
- On the staircase in the Old Marvin Mine to the left of Bang Bangs.
The Ring can be placed on a table within the Bear Cabin, nearest to the TV sitting left of fireplace. Doing so will spawn two lanterns that can be interacted with to shine on the ring. Upon doing this, the ring will start to shine and can be picked up, and the lanterns will stop emitting the beams.
Eagle Totem Mask
- On the stair to the right of the Deer statue by the path heading from the Mess Hall at the White Tail Beach.
- On the Adventure Course, tucked away in a corner just before the rope bridge.
The Totem Mask can be placed on a frame in the Mess Hall above the picture of a man with a cat, this will cause the keys beside it to shift a bit. Hitting it with any weapon will cause it to fall into the cup below, becoming interactable.
- In the Old Marvin Mine, in front of the rock by the exit to the Recreation Area.
- In the Recreation Area, on the opposite side of the booth where a part of the Boat Engine is found.
- In the cabin area, underneath the balcony that holds Racin' Stripes.
- In the middle of the sewer pipe that connects the Mess Hall swamp to the Trading Post.
- On the ramp of the trailer in the Recreation Area.
- On a green chair in the Trading Post, facing the doorway leading to the White Tail Beach.
- On the White Tail Beach, between two rocks by a flaming barrel.
- In the cabin where Racin' Stripes can be found in the cabin area.
- On the dock at the White Tail Beach, in front of a trash can.
- In the Thunderbird Amphitheater, in front of a trash can to the left of the outer area.
Once all four pictures have been completed and all of the mementos challenges have been completed, the achievement will unlock.