In Point of Contact, they will appear as either a round pile of trash or a small container and contain equipment, money, ammo and attachments (only appear after a new weapon is obtained or purchased). In Nightfall, they only appear in the form of a small container. In Mayday, there are longer, red search piles/boxes that look like toolboxes that contain crafting parts.
Items[edit | edit source]
- One Ammo Clip (refills one magazine of current holding weapon)
- Ammo Refill (maximizes stock ammo, but not current magazine ammo)
- 30% Max Stock Special Ammunition
- Stun Ammo
- Incendiary Ammo
- Explosive Ammo
- Armor Piercing Ammo
- Cryptid Slayer Ammo (Only if a player has already got some of this ammo spare can this be found)
- Two Semtex grenades
- Two Canister Bombs
- Two Claymores
- Two Bouncing Betties
- One Hypno Knife
- One Flare
- One Trophy
- SOFLAM laser designator
- Red Dot Sight
- ACOG Scope
- Holographic Sight
- Thermal Hybrid Scope (Removed)
- Muzzle Brake
- ARK (Master Scavenger)
- Extended Mags (Master Scavenger)
- Rapid Fire
- Burst Fire
- Locker Key
- Parts for Schematics (Red Toolboxes Only)
Achievements/Trophies[edit | edit source]
Trash Picker (20 / Bronze Trophy ) - Scavenge 40 items in a single game.
Undiscovered Truths (30 / Bronze Trophy ) - Find all of the intel in Nightfall,
Inquisitive Mind (30/ Bronze Trophy ) - Find all of the Intel in Mayday.
Spelunker (20/ Bronze Trophy ) - Find all of the Intel in Awakening.
The Final Chapter (20/ Bronze Trophy ) - Find all 7 story related Intel in Exodus
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Weapon attachments found and equipped will change the camouflage of the weapon they are attached to on certain maps, excluding weapons added in after Point of Contact, the FP6 and MTS-255.
- The ACOG Scope cannot be mounted on sniper rifles, unlike in multiplayer mode.
- Equipping Burst Fire on the MR-28 also gives this weapon Extended Mags (although the HUD only says "MR-28 Burst Fire").
- Attachments will not appear if the player does not have a primary weapon.
- If the player discovers any optical attachment while they have a Red Dot Sight, ACOG Scope or Holographic Sight on any of their weapons, the reticle on their weapon(s) will change (the player does not have to equip the discovered sight for the reticle to change, nor does the sight have to be a valid attachment for any of their weapons).
- Players who own the Nemesis DLC pack can buy a Teeth upgrade (for 200 Teeth) to be able to scavenge unique items such as Extended Mags, the ARK attachment, more powerful Hypno Knifes and Flares.