Ground War Maps
- Main article: Battle Pass#Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Marcus "Lerch" Ortega - Shadow Company Operator
- Velikan - Shadow Company Operator
- Sergio "Morte" Sulla - Warcom Operator
- The Acropolis National Arena (AKA Verdansk Stadium) is now open up.
- The station buildings of Train Station is also open.
- A Freight Train was added and rolls through one of the main arterial railroad tracks that circumnavigates the southwestern part of Verdansk in a large loop.
- Exterior Ascenders were added throughout Verdansk in the exterior of taller buildings, allowing faster access.
- Mini Royale - Mini Royale lowers the number of Operators sent into Verdansk but quickens the BR experience: Only the first and last five minutes of a normal BR game exist.
- King Slayer - A large-scale Team Deathmatch on Battle Royale where teams fight to earn points by defeating hostile players. However, the circle doesn’t collapse, rather it moves around the map for an agile battle on the go. The top five team’s top scoring player will be marked as a ‘king’ on the Tac-Map. Eliminate kings to get additional points and be awarded a free Killstreak.