Season Four is the fourth batch of post-launch content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that was scheduled to release on June 3rd, 2020, but was delayed to June 10th, 2020 and ended on August 4th, 2020.    
- Main article: Battle Pass#Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- New Warzone In-Match Updates: Jailbreak, Fire Sale, and Supply Chopper.
- Juggernaut Royale - Three airdropped care packages with the Juggernaut Killstreak drops into Verdansk. If any of the Juggernauts are sent to the Gulag, after a brief delay period, a new Juggernaut care package will be marked on the Tac-Map and deploy into Verdansk.
- Realism - Same rules as the Multiplayer mode. You’ll have a minimal HUD and deal increased headshot damage.
- Warzone Rumble - Battle in Verdansk in a 50 vs 50 Team Deathmatch face-off.
- 200-Player Warzone - A variant of BR Quad supporting up to 200 players.