Season Six was also the last season before Modern Warfare and Warzones' progression systems were merged with that of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Ground War Maps
- Main article: Battle Pass#Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Gun Game Team Deathmatch
- Headquarters: Firefight
- Hardpoint: Hills and Kills
- Team Deathmatch Sniper Only
- Subway Fast Travel System - The subway system of Verdansk is now opened and can be used to fast travel.
- Armored Royale - This Battle Royale variant gives every squad an armored Cargo Truck, complete with a turret and plenty of armor plating. Squad members can respawn if their truck is still in one piece, but once that squad’s vehicle disappears, so does their ability to return to the fight. The last squad standing wins, regardless of whether their truck just rolled out of a repair shop or has its parts scattered around greater Verdansk.
- The main menu screen during Season Six displayed drone footages of the ruins of a Metro hypermarket and the international airport in the city of Donetsk in Ukraine. Donetsk is the inspiration for the city of Verdansk.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.